India's Moon Exploration Program

knathan

Country flag
Sir's
Any idea about remaining propellant of LM?
i just wants a cinematic end...!!
On the final hours of fourteenth day a frog jump by LM into a nearest crater inside with full battery charge and direct coms with CY2, we may get what holding inside without sunlight for billions of year and cryo state.

Ok guys ur thoughts

Vamsi

Country flag
Sir's
Any idea about remaining propellant of LM?
i just wants a cinematic end...!!
On the final hours of fourteenth day a frog jump by LM into a nearest crater inside with full battery charge and direct coms with CY2, we may get what holding inside without sunlight for billions of year and cryo state.

Ok guys ur thoughts
Even if there's some propellant left, it won't be enough for hopping saar

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
If true then it’s a huge transformation for a person born and brought up in the communist bastion of Alappuzha, did his schooling in a christian missionary school and engineering from a muslim minority college …
You just described half of all mellus

TopWatcher

Country flag
I have one technical question just for general knowledge, when engine not fired than it moving circle around moon at lowest altitude position, but when engines fired , than LM going towrds the moon. Is the speed which makes LM going around moon and moon gravity not able to pull LM ?

Vamsi

Country flag
I have one technical question just for general knowledge, when engine not fired than it moving circle around moon at lowest altitude position, but when engines fired , than LM going towrds the moon. Is the speed which makes LM going around moon and moon gravity not able to pull LM ?
Yes, its the orbital velocity which makes it orbit the moon

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles