India's Moon Exploration Program

Azaad

Country flag
Well okay, what the hell. I love you too.
And cheers, it's too good a day for a pissing contest. At least I'm not in the mood for it, not sure about you.
Love you too ??! Dear Lord !! While this must be one of strangest coming out stories I've ever borne witness to or read or heard let me assure you I'm not your kind . AT ALL. Happily married with 2 kids. Wonder what gave you the idea. Let me also categorically state that I've nothing against your kind PROVIDED I'm not the object of someone's unwanted attention.

It's a real pity when ones sincerest attempts to build bridges by expressing admiration at your formidable talents is misconstrued into the exact opposite with things getting to where it has. What has the world come to ?!? Sigh !!

No pissing contest at all , let me assure you . I mean who wants to be subjected to another one of your....... ..(which shall not be named, for the time being). Rest assured , this is going to be my last post on this topic .

Roshan

Country flag
Love you too ??! Dear Lord !! While this must be one of strangest coming out stories I've ever borne witness to or read or heard let me assure you I'm not your kind . AT ALL. Happily married with 2 kids. Wonder what gave you the idea. Let me also categorically state that I've nothing against your kind PROVIDED I'm not the object of someone's unwanted attention.

It's a real pity when ones sincerest attempts to build bridges by expressing admiration at your formidable talents is misconstrued into the exact opposite with things getting to where it has. What has the world come to ?!? Sigh !!

No pissing contest at all , let me assure you . I mean who wants to be subjected to another one of your....... ..(which shall not be named, for the time being). Rest assured , this is going to be my last post on this topic .
I'll be damned if these 2 or 3 posts aren't an accurate yet ironic microcosm of everything that's been talked about including much of what came before.
If this really is the last word from you, then it's much obliged considering the thread and it's purpose.

Moroboshi

The comments ;-)

1)One chicken masala delivery.
2) Not surprising... India is a great country, but wonder whether this money wouldn't be better spent on other causes that benefit people. [a classical one]
3)Old europe lagging behind India.

The following comments will not be different. Pissed of they are.

View attachment 219401
French baguettes should probably be feeding their street dwellers from across the Mediterranean before passing comments on other countries. The ESA budget would work well for such a nice cause and uplifting these new French people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles