India's Moon Exploration Program

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Scientist joke about this:
Space internet is very slow with low bandwidth

also most videos from the space crafts (excluding ISS and other space stations) is actually formed by stitching images clicked by camera on spacecraft
YES. One of the explanation i found logical was that ISS is always looking towards earth and nothing is between earth and iss. When we go to another planet which is rotating around the sun and also on its axis the communication is not direct and require a lot of routing.

One of the reason NASA has a very capable communication system is bcoz of their deep space network consisting of a number of satellites placed in the different orbit.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This guy is a journalist

Must have verified
Ya'll Nibbiars you literally think Journalist to do Verification?. And literally Must’ve been pretty warm at 36,000 feet with TAT and SAT reading +31 degrees C.

mcpo117

Country flag
NO
bcoz Starlink is looking towards earth and not towards space.

IDK if u ar joking but just wanted to reply.
Musk plans to deploy a constellation for Mars and Moon too if I read correctly. I'm talking about future. not Today.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Does anyone know if the tricolour flag will be planted, deployed etc...I dont even know if that's technically possible. Just asking?

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Musk plans to deploy a constellation for Mars and Moon too if I read correctly. I'm talking about future. not Today.
Musk is not NOVICE what help star link will do on moon and mars if there are no users there.

I think in future musk will deploy its own deep space network which will be pay to use and will be a alternative to NASA deep space network.

SKC

Country flag
See, Starlink is a satellite formation aimed at providing internet services across the whole planet.

For interplanetary communication we would need to place multiple booster satellite/receiving stations placed at equal distances between multiple planets and earth as well as between Earth and Moon.

Global Defence

Articles