India's Moon Exploration Program

Deathstar

Country flag
this filthy converted scum race hasnt contributed safety pin to our society.....for those goat fuckers this space science is like greek n latin....they will troll because they eat grass...they dont know how failure can contribute for futures success....
These rats forget that on every id they will prey to Vikram lander which will remain on moons surface for ever

IndianHawk

Country flag
Or probably lost communication to failed landing. I'm wondering if fine descent could work after losing communication.

Why not?? :biggrin2:
Their useless country can't throw a 1 kg sh!t in LEO.
moon doesnt have gravity ...so i dont think normal descent is possible....
Moon has gravity just not atmosphere.

We lost communication till that point thrusters were working and reducing speed if thrusters continued working it will land.

Bosch

Country flag
The lander was rotating during its descent. The trajectory has deviated, so it is possible it has landed on its sides or on its head damaging its coms.
PS: I am not a rocket scientist.

Skdas

Did we cut the main thusters after the "Fine Braking"…? Did that somehow cut the electrical system out? Or just the dust plume block the RF ? Without any wind or low gravity, the dust will take its own sweet time to settle... It can take longer than agitated house representatives to get back to there original energy levels...

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Even if it has landed and we just lost comms, how do we even regain comms??

IndianHawk

Country flag
Did we cut the main thusters after the "Fine Braking"…? Did that somehow cut the electrical system out? Or just the dust plume block the RF ? Without any wind or low gravity, the dust will take its own sweet time to settle... It can take longer than agitated house representatives to get back to there original energy levels...
What was the speed planed for ground contact??

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The lander was rotating during its descent. The trajectory has deviated, so it is possible it has landed on its sides or on its head damaging its coms.
PS: I am not a rocket scientist.
It deviated 1 km from its target.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
4 hours for moon dust to settle, let’s hope for the best.

Pandora

Country flag
Well Well let orbiter pass over lander Landing site.The first pass is at 4am .Just heard in from scientist in newsx ,it got HD cameras too to access .It might possible lander already landed and waiting for next steps from orbiter once in pass.

Spindrift

Even if it has landed and we just lost comms, how do we even regain comms??
Assuming, we still have a downlink and only lost the uplink i.e. the lander is still able to receive commands and a backup transponder on it, we can send a reboot command to boot back up with the backup transponder.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles