India's Air Defense System and its Capabilities

rone

Country flag
The possible value for this deal reverse engineering AIM 120 d ,basically astra was inspired from French magic's and some of our weapon locating radars also uncle Sam's radar inspired, so we can chow out new improved astra mk1a based on aim 120d , by mostly copying airframe structure and propelent , for guidance we can use what ever we used on astra its more less compare able to aim 120 guidance, from 118 we can use 4 or 6 to do this job, consider chinki rev su33 from unfinished Ukraine su33 it is possible for us, rather than this point I don't see any point buying this Sam system

abhay rajput

Country flag
The possible value for this deal reverse engineering AIM 120 d ,basically astra was inspired from French magic's and some of our weapon locating radars also uncle Sam's radar inspired, so we can chow out new improved astra mk1a based on aim 120d , by mostly copying airframe structure and propelent , for guidance we can use what ever we used on astra its more less compare able to aim 120 guidance, from 118 we can use 4 or 6 to do this job, consider chinki rev su33 from unfinished Ukraine su33 it is possible for us, rather than this point I don't see any point buying this Sam system
It's to satisfy uncle Sam ego for s400 deal

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Information on the NASAMS 2 missile system based off the AIM 120-C7 (AMRAAM) for those who are interested.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138105674779389952.html

Apparently the Chinese know about the system because a Raytheon engineer who was born in China smuggled his export controlled laptop outside US and went on an "unofficial" trip to Chinese mainland.He was caught and is being grilled by US FBI and other relevant authorities.

The AMRAAM, or Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missile, is used on US fighter jets like the F-16 and F-22 to destroy other aircraft before they can be seen by anything but radar. It has also been converted into a ground-based air defense system, which may have been Sun’s focus, since prosecutors describe his work as centered on ballistic missile defense.
https://qz.com/1795127/raytheon-engineer-arrested-for-taking-us-missile-defense-secrets-to-china/

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Information on the NASAMS 2 missile system based off the AIM 120-C7 (AMRAAM) for those who are interested.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138105674779389952.html

Apparently the Chinese know about the system because a Raytheon engineer who was born in China smuggled his export controlled laptop outside US and went on an "unofficial" trip to Chinese mainland.He was caught and is being grilled by US FBI and other relevant authorities.

https://qz.com/1795127/raytheon-engineer-arrested-for-taking-us-missile-defense-secrets-to-china/
Indian government takes notes lol.
What should be punishment for this kind of stuff.

Craigs

Country flag

Tuco

Country flag
Raju-S400 active hey-yes sir
Somu-Akash active hey-yes sir
Ramu-AAD active hey-yes sir
Bhimu-Spyder active hey-yes sir
chomu-Barak 8 active hey- sirji me to Akash squadron se hoon
tho barak-8 kaun samhaal raha hai????????????
NASAMS-II-List me add karna bhool gaye.!!!!

Akula

Country flag
XR-SAM, QRSaM aur Astra-VL bhi to ayenge

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
This just show HOW MUCH INSECURE we are or not satisfied with our own systems.
JAI HO IMPORT MATA Di, somebody tell our procurement ultra patriot men WHO SIT IN POSH CANTONMENT AND SOUTH BLOCK to build temple for her.

Hittrom

This is where the centralised defence strategy is important in capacity development
CDS where are you

Also there are chances of Modi adventurism in POK perhaps thats why such aggressive diplomacy and equipment purchase from UN security council permanent members then the aircraft deal with france shiuld be a no surprise.

These systems can also prove towards a much holistic and integrated development towards capacity building for india in advanced technologies

And seeing indian companies making equipment like ATGM guided bombs etc are promising for future

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles