Indian Women In Uniform

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You shouldn’t post too often
Seriously ,comrade I know that this debate can get ugly that's why I won't challenge your view , but do tell me when you find out a women only company of RR doing COIN ops in urban cashmere.
Their current role is sufficient, to be honest.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Seriously ,comrade I know that this debate can get ugly that's why I won't challenge your view , but do tell me when you find out a women only company of RR doing COIN ops in urban cashmere.
Their current role is sufficient, to be honest.
These women are from AR and they have enough COIN experience under their belt. Moreover they are not being deployed to carry out extensive COIN ops in valley, but to assist their male counterpart in search ops.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
These women are from AR and they have enough COIN experience under their belt. Moreover they are not being deployed to carry out extensive COIN ops in valley, but to assist their male counterpart in search ops.
Then it's good

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Presence of female units generally means a sense of normalcy returning to an area. People find interactions with them to be more pleasant as compared to a gruff RR JCO/ Havildar who will eye you with suspicion.

If the area gets heated under fire, they are removed and RR QRT, SOG, IA regulars move in.

Angel of War

Country flag
AR women are not deployed in COIN ops. They only perform administrative or base security duties. Telling you this from personal experience

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Daughter of Former BJP Education minister, Ramesh Nishank, has been promoted to the rank of Major in the Indian Army. Dr Shreyasi Nishank serves in Special Frontier Force, the same famed organisation - mainly consisting of Tibetan fighters - that occupied key heights south of Pangong Tso in Aug (From Reddit)
1647251184226.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles