Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My point, was that if they actually go through with this dumb move, and then suddenly there's backlash against allowing women fighter pilots in war, we can shift them to fly logistics. Atleast there isn't a FULL WASTE of manpower.
There are two very big wastage here:

1) Training more fighter pilots but availability of less than trained due to pulling them out because of sentiments. So lower number of fighter pilots can be a problem.

2) Training for fighter jets extremely expensive and time consuming as compared to others flying chopper or transport plane.

Also, it is completely naive to ignore one's geo-political situation and take decisions for PR exercise.

The Last Stand

Country flag
There are two very big wastage here:

1) Training more fighter pilots but availability of less than trained due to pulling them out because of sentiments. So lower number of fighter pilots can be a problem.

2) Training for fighter jets extremely expensive and time consuming as compared to others flying chopper or transport plane.

Also, it is completely naive to ignore one's geo-political situation and take decisions for PR exercise.
I agree.

I'm NOT supporting this program. But my point is that while it IS a waste if the program goes on and then suddenly all the pilots won't be in combat roles, we can still use them. :|

Guys, women can fly Rafale and Mirage 2000 in my country ... it is really no big deal.
Weird ( and sad ) thing , the first ever , Caroline Aigle, died very young from cancer. Her name means " Eagle " in French.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Aigle
Do you have a bloodthirsty scum neighbour which takes POWs, tortures them and then ritually beheads them? Yeah, I didn't think so.

It WILL be a massive issue if females get captured.

sorcerer

Country flag
As long as IAF male pilots dont have a problem(Cuz them are the ones flying) with the woman pilots and if they could function (in all aspects) together as an effective team in any scenario...I think the forum members can put gender issues at rest.

Lets see what kinda drill the other nations puts their female pilots through in real world scenarios.

sorcerer

Country flag
Do you have a bloodthirsty scum neighbour which takes POWs, tortures them and then ritually beheads them? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No worries in this..if they chose to enroll then POWs and the rest of it all are the part and parcel of the business..I think those who enroll knows the risk cuz they know about the scum neighbors we have.

3deffect

Country flag
its good thing...women also can fly tejas and other aircraft..hope more batches come soon and more women join IAF

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
As long as IAF male pilots dont have a problem(Cuz them are the ones flying) with the woman pilots and if they could function (in all aspects) together as an effective team in any scenario...I think the forum members can put gender issues at rest.

Lets see what kinda drill the other nations puts their female pilots through in real world scenarios.
They are not there for honeymoon and are funded by tax payers money.

We can stop debating any issue on this forum if all issues only depend on POV of parties involved(Begani shadi mein Abdullah deewana).

No worries in this..if they chose to enroll then POWs and the rest of it all are the part and parcel of the business..I think those who enroll knows the risk cuz they know about the scum neighbors we have.
They can say and commit which is just one part of the story. The other part is public opinion. GoI released deadly terrorists for some 300 citizens when Indian airlines jet was hijacked while Russia gassed its own citizens in movie theatre but killed all terrorists. The Indian public just cannot handle the shock of women pilots being taken PoW by Pakis and mutilated. Any sensible person will take this into account.

And this was just about perception. Battle readiness and team cohesiveness is totally different point all together. Even US and other advanced countries can't handle the sexual mindgames that follow once women are allowed into the ranks. It is not about school children who are going for picnic, but about real war and real consequences. In any case, none of the western countries have the kind of hostile neighbours like India and can buy into the cheap feminist propaganda. India just cannot afford it.

raja696

May be in war time woman can help army in intelligence as regular women in saree or in there cultural outfit living in that war zone ... and should be trained in espionage and skills in learning there culture. Instead of portraying them as macho , these roles make them deadly to enemy along with there army duties.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I agree.

I'm NOT supporting this program. But my point is that while it IS a waste if the program goes on and then suddenly all the pilots won't be in combat roles, we can still use them. :|

You have a point there .. that is why I guess no women pilots would be allowed by French airforce to fly above Isis territory.

sorcerer

Country flag
They are not there for honeymoon and are funded by tax payers money.

We can stop debating any issue on this forum if all issues only depend on POV of parties involved(Begani shadi mein Abdullah deewana).

They are not there for honey moon...ofcourse, when they function as an effective team in war scenario...we sure know that they are not there for honey moon which was my POV.

POV of parties is what the forum and discussion is all about.
Dont be Deewana man about the honeymoon happening with tax payers money :D

They can say and commit which is just one part of the story. The other part is public opinion. GoI released deadly terrorists for some 300 citizens when Indian airlines jet was hijacked while Russia gassed its own citizens in movie theatre but killed all terrorists. The Indian public just cannot handle the shock of women pilots being taken PoW by Pakis and mutilated. Any sensible person will take this into account.

And this was just about perception. Battle readiness and team cohesiveness is totally different point all together. Even US and other advanced countries can't handle the sexual mindgames that follow once women are allowed into the ranks. It is not about school children who are going for picnic, but about real war and real consequences. In any case, none of the western countries have the kind of hostile neighbours like India and can buy into the cheap feminist propaganda. India just cannot afford it
If they opted for this JOB then the INDIAN public will digest that fact.
Indian neighbors have pilots who are woman...So that will work as a better facelift propaganda :D

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
They are not there for honey moon...ofcourse, when they function as an effective team in war scenario...we sure know that they are not there for honey moon which was my POV.

POV of parties is what the forum and discussion is all about.
Dont be Deewana man about the honeymoon happening with tax payers money :D

If they opted for this JOB then the INDIAN public will digest that fact.
Indian neighbors have pilots who are woman...So that will work as a better facelift propaganda :D
You don't get the problem and I don't expect you to. It is getting a toehold and then subverting the whole structure.

This will then be used to get women into frontline combat roles which govt is thinking about. Already they are giving 33% quota to women in paramilitary forces. We can clearly see what this facelift propaganda is about. To make half of our forces useless. You just need to google and find how these women were saved by men in different riots when they were molested.

But you can continue to be happy with facelift!

sorcerer

Country flag
You don't get the problem and I don't expect you to. It is getting a toehold and then subverting the whole structure.

This will then be used to get women into frontline combat roles which govt is thinking about. Already they are giving 33% quota to women in paramilitary forces. We can clearly see what this facelift propaganda is about. To make half of our forces useless. You just need to google and find how these women were saved by men in different riots when they were molested.

But you can continue to be happy with facelift!
Its not about me being happy with the facelift.. :D I dont expect you to come out of the whining either.

Its about a program in motion and I was saying whatever be the implication..the female pilot program is in effect. be it a facelift or real combat....the consequences of which good or bad the force and nation has to take it...but being a bit optimistic thats all.

There is nothing good in whining about this once the program has come into effect but what the program could be..!!!

Dont worry..I already know your whining answer for it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Its not about me being happy with the facelift.. :D I dont expect you to come out of the whining either.

Its about a program in motion and I was saying whatever be the implication..the female pilot program is in effect. be it a facelift or real combat....the consequences of which good or bad the force and nation has to take it...but being a bit optimistic thats all.

There is nothing good in whining about this once the program has come into effect but what the program could be..!!!

Dont worry..I already know your whining answer for it.
Yes. Nation will bear the consequences!!

If reality check is whining, then better be a whiner than suck up to liberal memes, which will destroy this nation.

Btw, you completely missed the point on women troopers and police being regularly harassed in riots!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes. Nation will bear the consequences!!

If reality check is whining, then better be a whiner than suck up to liberal memes, which will destroy this nation.

Btw, you completely missed the point on women troopers and police being regularly harassed in riots!!
No they are...
As a matter of fact I know that one state Govt even thought of equipping woman police troops with stun guns to subdue by shock and tackle..but decided against it on "Health grounds" of the perpetrator.
The reasoning the political class gave in a review are hilarious!!
:D
So..welll !!as you said...the nation bears the consequences.

Immanuel

Country flag
As a proud father of a new born 1 month old little daughter, I'll be damned if she didn't have the opportunity to become a fighter pilot if she wanted to. With training standards being the same for both men and women, one only gets there if one deserves it anyways.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
As a proud father of a new born 1 month old little daughter, I'll be damned if she didn't have the opportunity to become a fighter pilot if she wanted to. With training standards being the same for both men and women, one only gets there if one deserves it anyways.
Yeah yeah. Lets bring down the training standards to such level that we can hardly reject anyone!!

Immanuel

Country flag
Yeah yeah. Lets bring down the training standards to such level that we can hardly reject anyone!!
Stop whining, no one is asking to bring down the training standards. All is fair and those women who earn it in the same standards deserve it.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
With most of the aerial warfare deploying standoff weapons, the risk of women/men being shot down and captured, taken POW is far lower than ever before. Many women also fly in awacs, helos and tranports, these are just as vulnerable, even more so, these are easy targets behind enemy lines in comparison to fast movers. Going by pure nature, there is hardly a more ferocious force than a pissed off female in most mammals. Women have been used to deadly affects by maoists for quite some time.

There is no doubt that women can play a deadly role in modern warfare, instead of passing lame ass fucking excuses, let's try to put efforts into integrating them sealessly in to all branches.

My own mother was a NCC cadet and one heck of a markswoman, she won at a tender age of 17 a national NCC grouping competiton, where she could pick out targets at over 400 yrds away with old Lee enfield .303 on iron sights, hitting bulls eyes time after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles