Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Women in combat must be allowed for those who are interested and can make it on their own.

There are certain areas of military, which should be out of bounds.
but fighter pilots, if they are good enough - why not?

regarding capture, remember we were about to blow Karachi off the map when Abhinandan got captured.
If the political class has will, the captured POW would be treated like a queen, else Karachi goes bye bye

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A man too can get raped. But, are we prepared to handle this?
Yes we are ready to handle it. Many so called men here failed to handle the capture of Abhinandan last time. They melted faster than butter near a furnace.

Women trained to wage the war; backed by technology have everything in them to be as successful as any man or even more.

Do tell me in today’s day and age what a warrior need to win. I bet you do not know and let me tell you this right away. It is processing the information and multitask.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes we are ready to handle it. Many so called men here failed to handle the capture of Abhinandan last time. They melted faster than butter near a furnace.

Women trained to wage the war; backed by technology have everything in them to be as successful as any man or even more.

Do tell me in today’s day and age what a warrior need to win. I bet you know nothing and let me tell you this right away. It is processing the information and multitask.
My question to you is simple, did we have to lower physical standards for women or did we keep it the same as men?

Are we really going to pretend we don't have to have women only versions of sports and that school kids don't repeatedly beat national level sportswomen teams?

Abhay Rajput 02

Do tell me in today’s day and age what a warrior need to win. I bet you do not know and let me tell you this right away. It is processing the information and multitask.
Lets put it this way - iaf fighter pilot strength is close to 4000. Woth some 300 short than required strength. Iaf has 10 women fighter pilot . So you are saying out of all the 4000 aircraft women pilot are the best. Lets see this a little bit more closely. When was the first women pilot inducted in this role 2016. Somehow they are better than all those fighter pilots who have been flying since a long time. Please say it as it is - psyops.

hit&run

Mod
My question to you is simple, did we have to lower physical standards for women or did we keep it the same as men?

Are we really going to pretend we don't have to have women only versions of sports and that school kids don't repeatedly beat national level sportswomen teams?
First you said you can not handle propaganda or narrative if a woman in service gets capture by the enemy. I told you that I saw fake men here who started crying like pussies when Abhinandan was captured. Then I categorically mentioned ‘backed by technology’ but you shifted the goal post to Physical fitness.

I have seen the world, travelled 4 continents, there is nothing that a women can not handle today. You need to come out of your saviour of the women complex. Joining Indian Forces is voluntary. Anyone who joins, join to serve. The standards are same for everyone. The day women will be allowed to join as SF combatants they will be tested like their male counterparts.

If anything wrong the adversary do to the captured woman officer they will lose it worse than it they do it to male officer.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Lately IAF has gone full retard into we want wOmEN in CoMbAT AiRCrafTs theme I really hope we are not putting an under qualified officer just for the sake of brownie points
That's what it looks like at first glance. One would imagine that only the very best of the best fighter pilots at IAF would've been picked to pilot the Rafales - if a woman was really among them on quality and capability (not sure what the chances are) - then it's all well and good.

If not, this is retarded. Also, please no missions over Pakistan - hope I don't have to go into gory details why not.

hit&run

Mod
Lets put it this way - iaf fighter pilot strength is close to 4000. Woth some 300 short than required strength. Iaf has 10 women fighter pilot . So you are saying out of all the 4000 aircraft women pilot are the best. Lets see this a little bit more closely. When was the first women pilot inducted in this role 2016. Somehow they are better than all those fighter pilots who have been flying since a long time. Please say it as it is - psyops.
I don’t know what you are saying. Read my comments carefully before assuming things.

Longewala

Country flag
Why not? Send them with a cyanide pill in case they get captured.....they want to get thrill then they should do it without compromising on standards and actually I would add few extra standards/
Women in frontline only if a. They qualify as per the same physical standards as men and b. They are aware they are fighting the descendents of Khilji and Aurangzeb and are prepared accordingly if they face threat of capture. Cyanide pill or pistol...not to be dramatic, just realistic

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Women in frontline only if a. They qualify as per the same physical standards as men and b. They are aware they are fighting the descendents of Khilji and Aurangzeb and are prepared accordingly if they face threat of capture. Cyanide pill or pistol...not to be dramatic, just realistic
I heard that muzzies fear a lot getting killed by women.

etantra

Country flag
I really like Bipin Rawat in one regard i.e. he said women are not meant for frontline service.

Hope IAF understands this and keep women pilots to transport and helicopter fleet only.

This world doesn't understand that men and women are MEANT TO BE DIFFERENT!
that is also not right..

if a talented woman comes thru and proves she can do it, we should use her.. better a more talented female rafale pilot than a lesser talented male one.

I actually don't mind small pump ups to give bit more opportunity to succeed or equalise the ground so women don't feel disadvantaged.

Abhay Rajput 02

I don’t know what you are saying. Read my comments carefully before assuming things.
No i was talking about your opinion that somehow women fighter pilot who were inducted in 2016 are best suited to fly our most valuable aircraft. This is nothing more than psyops. Because as you can see they aren't the most qualified pilots of IAF. Feminism is getting into military now. I mean can you imagine what would happen if some women pilot is captured , what would be the pressure on politicians to bring her back , it will be way worse than abhinandan. What type of compromise you have to make.? Moreover navy is the best suited for women in military as it doesnt require any physical strength. Than airforce but a lot of problems comes with it. Army is simply no go zone. Again some bright mind person put mahila battalion of itbp , that too knowing that there is no bullets rule. Idiocracy at its best.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No i was talking about your opinion that somehow women fighter pilot who were inducted in 2016 are best suited to fly our most valuable aircraft. This is nothing more than psyops. Because as you can see they aren't the most qualified pilots of IAF. Feminism is getting into military now. I mean can you imagine what would happen if some women pilot is captured , what would be the pressure on politicians to bring her back , it will be way worse than abhinandan. What type of compromise you have to make.? Moreover navy is the best suited for women in military as it doesnt require any physical strength. Than airforce but a lot of problems comes with it. Army is simply no go zone. Again some bright mind person put mahila battalion of itbp , that too knowing that there is no bullets rule. Idiocracy at its best.
And now they have even started putting trans gender battalion.
:rofl:

Kumata

Country flag
Fellas,

Israel /US have womens in active combat duty.. let us put this to rest for once and all...

and indian womens when taken head on are diff breed altogether....

Abhay Rajput 02

Fellas,

Israel /US have womens in active combat duty.. let us put this to rest for once and all...

and indian womens when taken head on are diff breed altogether....
Bro thats there necessity. Have you ever seen women with full loads running. And once you saw that compare that to men. I also rest my case.

Kumata

Country flag
Bro thats there necessity. Have you ever seen women with full loads running. And once you saw that compare that to men. I also rest my case.
Saar,

Pls visit any hill state or Bihar / Jharkhand.... womens are no less than man.. and i am not talking this being a feminist but based on facts on ground.. if u compare paperred girls of delhi / mumbai than i am afraid....u r not doing right compare...

Abhay Rajput 02

Saar,

Pls visit any hill state or Bihar / Jharkhand.... womens are no less than man.. and i am not talking this being a feminist but based on facts on ground.. if u compare paperred girls of delhi / mumbai than i am afraid....u r not doing right compare...
Sir ji , scientifically speaking women and men bodies are different. Men are physically strong . Now if you compare the strongest women and an average man how can that be fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles