Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Can someone help draw comparisons between PAFF and TRF for me ? All I know is that PAFF tries to target forces more and TRF targets civilians and government employees

airborneCommando

Country flag
These pictures are straight up depressing. What exactly is the mandate of SF? Patrolling roads?
They are moving into the area for seek and destroy, not necessarily an SF job.
RR up their has same or even better gear than the pic you quoted bhaiya look at the RR one they have ACH, kitted PCs, uniformity they do lack the tools thou
Ig he's talking about the body language. Kit of RR might be better looking here but the body language of the SF guys is more confident than them.

lexz09

Can someone help draw comparisons between PAFF and TRF for me ? All I know is that PAFF tries to target forces more and TRF targets civilians and government employees
They are same shit. It's just that mostly during corden encounters when pigs are slayed, TRF claims them so as to keep PAFF as an elite unit which is destroying indian forces (which they are due to our fking negligence) with minimal casualties. Both of them are just social media handles of jeM and leT

airborneCommando

Country flag
PAFF = TRF = IT cell of paki sponsored assets in J&K. Decentralized groups throughout the periphery of the UT can do some mischief, the IT cells claim as per the orders/SOP of ISI.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Many say they are just sm and pr units and the real ops are being done by jem or let folks along with ssg operatives
Rather directly taking the responsibility they have upgraded their propaganda warfare and choose secular sm units to take responsibilities

airborneCommando

Country flag
This is the reason why i think PKMs are not well suited for SF . Due to its size and weight it can not be carried in low ready resulting in your most important weapon being out of the fight for a while if bullets start flying .

A shorter LMG like Minimi/249 or Negev is better . Although it is lesser potent.

View attachment 257471

VS

View attachment 257470

Do Paras carry PKM ammo boxes or just links .
Paras carry both links and ammo boxes as per the op reqmt.

Arad Operator

Country flag
Standard loadout of a German PJ/JTAC apart from their comms setup. Tried the whole kit on and it was around 20-25kilos. Pictures weren't allowed.
They wanted to know if I would like to sign up :D probably would clear everything apart from medical!

-View attachment 257496
One of our SF has been training with 22 STS for a long time in CCT, PJ, JTAC and SOs. GCCT patch yk:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles