Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
274 civilian casualties in this mission by the way. I understand the emotions that these guys must be going through but so much civilian casualties is just absurd irrespective of nature of the mission.
Every armed militant magically becomes a innocent civilian in that part of the world.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Also those comm sets. Is this Armasen pic or para pic?
Pic uploded by Armasen during the delivery of kits to a units so the comms are Paras

Which unit ordered it? Are these for international excercise or are we gonna actually see these kits in combat?
Hard to tell the unit with just this pic and no other info could be anyone so many units have AT gear now from 11,9,12,3 could be anyone

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Arey 6apri hi hai, jake unke 10th or 12th ke marks check kar lo aap!! Mera jitne friends ne Army join kàra, sab ke sab 6apri types thhe, bar none.
One of my chaddi buddies with whom I have read from KG to class 10 is a serving officer. A Major in a SATA unit. Dil se accha hai. But total chapri type. Spoilt brat. In school he was always on the wrong side of the law. If any shit used to go down, he was mostly involved. Used to hang out with and date seniors. Complete playboy. Wasn't good in academics. Used to fail in many subjects. Scored 60 something percent in ICSE 10 th standard. His dad was a Brigadier in Arty.

Why is it that these sort of people make it through SSB while the more sincere, meritorious and disciplined types don't make the cut ?

Blood+

Country flag
One of my chaddi buddies with whom I have read from KG to class 10 is a serving officer. A Major in a SATA unit. Dil se accha hai. But total chapri type. Spoilt brat. In school he was always on the wrong side of the law. If any shit used to go down, he was mostly involved. Used to hang out with and date seniors. Complete playboy. Wasn't good in academics. Used to fail in many subjects. Scored 60 something percent in ICSE 10 th standard. His dad was a Brigadier in Arty.

Why is it that these sort of people make it through SSB while the more sincere, meritorious and disciplined types don't make the cut ?
Exactly this.

airborneCommando

Country flag

Sounds like he was free in the ways we aren't -
/s

MV5BNDY1MzE3MTI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIwNTI5Mw@@._V1_.jpg

kaboom

Country flag

SSB needs to be revamped to revamp the whole military .
In the present form SSB filters out a lot of men who would have been very important .
For imagery analysis , cryptography , intel analysis you need autistic folks who may not be the textbook example of an ideal officer/soldier . We need to get them even if they have thick glasses , even if they don't meet physical parameters . Even if they don't come to army the army must go to them .
These types of men are the backbone of whole US defense & intel infra .

We need armourer who are autistic about guns . We need people who are autistic about gear , tactics .

lexz09

Country flag
IMG_20240611_144424_207.jpg

What is this? Where the fuck is the accountability? Is this supposed to be the SF of so called 4th strongest country who is fantasized about fighting 2 front war with Pakistan and China simultaneously while emerging Victorious by 74IQ "feeling proud indian army" fan boys? Everything in this pic is straight up from 2000s. And what are they here for? Patrolling roads in front of media for photo ops and then everyone back to normal just like before? These fking red collars

VictorDelta4

Country flag
View attachment 257530
What is this? Where the fuck is the accountability? Is this supposed to be the SF of so called 4th strongest country who is fantasized about fighting 2 front war with Pakistan and China simultaneously while emerging Victorious by 74IQ "feeling proud indian army" fan boys? Everything in this pic is straight up from 2000s. And what are they here for? Patrolling roads in front of media for photo ops and then everyone back to normal just like before? These fking red collars
Peak 2008 Generation Kill vibes (good series incase anyone hasnt watched it yet)!

VictorDelta4

Country flag
274 civilian casualties in this mission by the way. I understand the emotions that these guys must be going through but so much civilian casualties is just absurd irrespective of nature of the mission.
Always take those casualty numbers with not a pinch but a tub of salt considering they are literally released by Hamas! And apart from a few collateral kills a majority of them would be Hamas rats in civvies.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Exactly this.
And promotion of such thoughts that for army u need not be a good student mostly they should be mad in love or timepass or friendship needs to be stopped by movies and web series
Being aggressive and mad is only criterion for being an army officers is very much prevalent in our movies

airborneCommando

Country flag
View attachment 257530
Unrelated - the unit is a team frm 31RR (cdo)

Articles