Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
If u want to discuss it seriously then heres the fact..

Indian Army doesnt do Cqb at all..they will blow or light the house on fire causing damage to property and will then pay lacs or build a new house.

Then they say we avoid collateral damage..

Here it is ok the day u enter ur battle of fallujah brother you are fucked!!
Brother forget fallunah we aren't ready for small conflicts rn

lexz09

Unless we have our own GWOTesque event, we will never learn.
This is cope tbh. Kashmir 90s and 2000s was peak brutality. Full covert warfare and multiple encounters everyday. If that didn't pushed us, I doubt anything ever will. Kashmir won't ever become like 90s/00s again. Now it's just monthly pir panjal ambush game which our commanders are too busy to even care about

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Brother forget fallunah we aren't ready for small conflicts rn
In your previous post i think you are wrong in my humble opinion..

I think our regular infantry units that will be lets say involved in our battle of fallujah which will lets say be Seize of Muzaffarabad or Seize of Lahore are not capable of clearing the area like US marines did or Israel is doing now..

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
In your previous post i think you are wrong in my humble opinion..

I think our regular infantry units that will be lets say involved in our battle of fallujah which will lets say be Seize of Muzaffarabad or Seize of Lahore are not capable of clearing the area like US marines did or Israel is doing now..
Fair enough,

but what about reserves? You need reserves to fight it's 2024 and you are importing ammo for your sf from m4s to pikka LMGs it's been 2 years since we planned that we will stop importing ammo for sf chaps if has gone nowhere how do you expect to go to a war conflict like this when you can't even provide ammo to your sf troops in prolonged conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Read an US armed forces officer observation about Indian Army officer class.

Depressed

interesting ,

A large of amount of time in each service wing—85 duty days in the Air Force Wing alone—was allotted to single- or multi-service wargames. In the Army Wing there were typically six major exercises, two in a plains environment against an opponent closely resembling Pakistan, with one game focused on offensive operations and another on defensive operations; two exercises in a mountainous environment against an opponent closely resembling China, also with one game focused on offensive operations and another on defensive operations; and two joint exercises, the largest being an amphibious operation on an island closely resembling the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, with an opponent resembling China.148 Army Wing students were assigned leadership and staff positions, usually on one of three teams: the friendly side, the enemy side, and the control team. Once again, the most detailed description of how exercises were conducted is from the 2011 Student B end-of-tour report:

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Read an US armed forces officer observation about Indian Army officer class.

Depressed

Well guess what these are all the points we rant about in DFI which are written in this observation idk what’s wrong seems like Indian Armed Forces just don’t want to improve no one questions them(anti nasnaaalll bc)no one and call out on their wrong doings ohh boy we will taste a defeat soon :facepalm: Also the below screenshots are very important to me if any babu makes the effort of reading this ,very concerning findings if true (I think they are)
IMG_0817.jpeg
IMG_0818.jpeg

Last edited:

Jedi Operator

Country flag
If u want to discuss it seriously then heres the fact..

Indian Army doesnt do Cqb at all..they will blow or light the house on fire causing damage to property and will then pay lacs or build a new house.

Then they say we avoid collateral damage..

Here it is ok the day u enter ur battle of fallujah brother you are fucked!!
na that is an exaggeration. I'll say that other than SF, RR and NSG we dont have any good experience with CQB in the regular infantry

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
na that is an exaggeration. I'll say that other than SF, RR and NSG we dont have any good experience with CQB in the regular infantry
and don’t forget the cqb experience and familiarity is this as of now this is where we stand in cqb and this our “Special Forces”
IMG_0819.jpeg

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
han bhai tati quality hai, NSG and MARCOS atleast get it right, kya hi kar sakte hai, I have given all hope. They'll take casualties and then learn.
We are taking casualties and they are not learning getting lured in traps,ambushes then cordon the area oh shit terrorists escaped so sad and cycle repeats again and again I miss the time when I didn’t know in-depth about the forces and was happy watching edits of SF :facepalm:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles