Indian Special Forces

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Wasn't the case in a couple of cases though. For example that tall building where we lost SF members during room clearance!
why didn't soldiers rapple down through helicopters ?
In that OP, we lost a SG soldier as well.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Na I have a better one

"Commandooooo.....!"

Rushes in with a bayonet
If u want to discuss it seriously then heres the fact..

Indian Army doesnt do Cqb at all..they will blow or light the house on fire causing damage to property and will then pay lacs or build a new house.

Then they say we avoid collateral damage..

Here it is ok the day u enter ur battle of fallujah brother you are fucked!!

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
If u want to discuss it seriously then heres the fact..

Indian Army doesnt do Cqb at all..they will blow or light the house on fire causing damage to property and will then pay lacs or build a new house.

Then they say we avoid collateral damage..

They can never sustain something like Fallujah the casualties will be outrageous they can’t use helos on pigs or armed drones but can blow and burn houses of ppl and play lakhs of rupees from tax payers money🤡

lexz09

I doubt even our SOF knows CQB. All we know is to blow shit up or just keep shooting from all directions until jihadis run out of ammo. These days lighting shit on fire is trending. But this won't work for long

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Exactly. FIBUA is a whole different beast. The Marines and US Army learnt that the hard way in the early GWOT days. Unless we have our own GWOTesque event, we will never learn.

Hopefully they learn something from the IDF and transfer that knowledge down to regular units!

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I doubt even our SOF knows CQB. All we know is to blow shit up or just keep shooting from all directions until jihadis run out of ammo. These days lighting shit on fire is trending. But this won't work for long
many para sf guys have done tenures at NSG so claiming they don't know CQB is utter bullshittery.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
We definitely know CQB we practice it it's just that it's outdated their are better CQB ways now we just Haven't updated be it cause of ignorance or whatever you can think of

Global Defence

New threads

Articles