Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Why can't we just hire him for training mannn. Just pay him good like chinese.. we desperately need someone to introduce western doctrine in our armed forces
Cant u see that Indian Army officers ego will get hurt?

The system that trains them makes their ego so bloated.

Believe me they wont accept that anything is wrong in the first place..You are talking about someone who returns funds and says enough money is there.

I dare say even now if even 1 Para SF General or Brigader makes a proper breifing and presentation and requests Modi for an appointment and tells him we are lacking in equipment please provide special fund..Modi will give

But will any Army officer do so????

Naaaaaah!!!

lexz09

Country flag
Foreign sf pics are posing as a team professionally,showing drills,dyanamic movements

Indian SF be like chapri boys from mumbai trying to impress nibbi while flagging their buddies in the cheapest of clothes and gear possible.
Ironically this is the only ever good pic of indian SOF together where they are atleast trying to look good.
The gear is still not uniform but it's tolerable ig. Atleast half of them are not using patkas while others are in their home clothes. Funny thing is it's the garuds
20240424_143724.jpg

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Ironically this is the only ever good pic of indian SOF together where they are atleast trying to look good.
The gear is still not uniform but it's tolerable ig. Atleast half of them are not using patkas while others are in their home clothes. Funny thing is it's the garudsView attachment 257130
I am really worried for SF troops being honey trapped..every day i see them on social media post fuckboy type status and posts.

Yeh sab karna tha SF me nhi ana tha..they are either hiring people with wrong intention or wrong grooming..i honestly have questions even on their units motivation.

lexz09

Country flag
I am really worried for SF troops being honey trapped..every day i see them on social media post fuckboy type status and posts.

Yeh sab karna tha SF me nhi ana tha..they are either hiring people with wrong intention or wrong grooming..i honestly have questions even on their units motivation.
These are third party leaks usually. Proly not that opsec. It's actually very hard to find good pics of our boys on internet. The only ones you see are leaked by some particular handles like this one and with their permission I believe

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
These are third party leaks usually. Proly not that opsec. It's actually very hard to find good pics of our boys on internet. The only ones you see are leaked by some particular handles like this one and with their permission I believe
There are many reels on facebook these days..i am not even counting these whataapp forwaded or screenshots of status pics.

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Anyone knows what Garud were called before ? I guess it was TIGER or something, what was the full form ?

lexz09

Country flag
Does anyone know what is the approximate cost of para sf tavor setup?

Blood+

Country flag

Arey bhaya, Army mein zyadatar bas 6apri launde hi varti hote hain, to iske alaba aur kya hi ummid kyaa ja sakta hai??

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Arey bhaya, Army mein zyadatar bas 6apri launde hi varti hote hain, to iske alaba aur kya hi ummid kyaa ja sakta hai??
Haa bhai mujhe pata he

Most of the guys are also from poor background

but its the duty of Army officers to groom them

A coy commander can take a one hour class of his company every week and give presentation or verbal breifing about ISI honey trap

Nowadays if they have a smart TV in every company they can also use Youtube which has lots of videos on everything.

Many years ago there was a ad that used to come which goes like..Army sets you up for life..

Is this the setup where i can clearly see officers are not grooming their jawans

Kargil was won on human wave tactics with Arty and air support against a enemy with not even food left in some cases..i am worried god forbin if something happens with China what will happen.

TV toh chodo ajkal toh whatsapp group bana k bhi video dikha do toh log smart phone pe dekh le..but intent honi chahiye.

Articles