Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I might have a clue I think he is jealous or hates how much credit is given to NSG and Major Unnikrishnan and how less of attention he got when was in the operation aswell just an assumption btw
Yepp I ain't reading his book to find out more maybe jedi has read it but he is offline chillin will ask when he is back

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
A good concise report on Vajra Prahar 2011

Paras had the concept of sniper as back as 2011 or maybe they interpreted our "marksmen" as snipers .

View attachment 254787
Our marksman were called snipers the infantry school has the same name for the course or something similar and if you watch old video or our infantry during Expos they call it "draganov sniper rifle"

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
BTW Uttarakhand is really a blessed state , so many legendary Para SF soldiers came from UK .
Blessed nhi he culture he wha ka.

in north we consider our duty to join army.

There are no families in some villages where someone has not joined army.

I also wanted to join but someone from my family died on LOC so i couldnt join.

I wanted to join Gurkha and then go to Para SF..but in another birth if i get a chance i would love to join the Armoured Corp.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

There are no families in some villages where someone has joined army
Agreed the amount of respect you get to join the army in North is out of skies also if anyone gets martyr they get their own statues street name and what not that’s what keeps the Indian army alive icl.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

There are no families in some villages where someone has not joined army.

I also wanted to join but someone from my family died on LOC so i couldnt join.

I wanted to join Gurkha and then go to Para SF..but in another birth if i get a chance i would love to join the Armoured Corp.
Same here in Rajasthan we have villages here known as Army Villages where their isn't one one home who's family isn't in Army it's kinda like culture here had my family in NSG wanted to join too but life had other plans haha NW but still it's not that big in my family only a few people some Villages I have visited have whole families in military from infantry to armoured core and we have our local village heroes who sacrifice their life and in the end they get a statue in the village.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Same here in Rajasthan we have villages here known as Army Villages where their isn't one one home who's family isn't in Army it's kinda like culture here had my family in NSG wanted to join too but life had other plans haha NW but still it's not that big in my family only a few people some Villages I have visited have whole families in military from infantry to armoured core and we have our local village heroes who sacrifice their life and in the end they get a statue in the village.
Rajasthan?where you from?

Arad Operator

Country flag
You have come in better times when we have cleared the hot air...

Had u been here earlier u would have read things like Garuds conducted surgical strike,SG has secret kit and does suppa secret ops and 9 is nothing in front of SG etc etc etc
Nah man, I did see some old posts related to SG and it getting called Super PARA SF and what not...

Haha true, even on Twitter many exfarts think SG is a superhuman unit with its operatives dominating everyoneXD

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles