Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont know the name either, there are many unnamed and unsung units like this which are doing what they're meant to do without their exCO crying on twitter all the times...:D
This is so confusing I thought you were talking about some para units now I think it’s something like the TSD then you mentioned without the knowledge of the CO they doing missions 💀💀💀🙏🏼 bhai thoda clear bolo :facepalm:

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Surely will make a post on SG, will try to clear as many doughts as possible!

[Note: Can't change the mindset of exfarts who think SG is some superhuman unit, those days are long gone.]
Ofc can’t change the mind of mighty exfarts but I was confused about the roles of SG Ik it’s primary role is INT Gathering but then I heard somewhere that they were meant to do surgical strikes but because it was to be announced paras had to do it then I got confuse it will be great if you clear things up icl

Arad Operator

Country flag
This is so confusing I thought you were talking about some para units now I think it’s something like the TSD then you mentioned without the knowledge of the CO they doing missions 💀💀💀🙏🏼 bhai thoda clear bolo :facepalm:
I'm talking about an unit within the PARA, Noone knows its mandate and roles but my speculation is that its a Tier-1 unit within the Army SF. TSD is nowhere near bhai, its overhyped as fck... Units like and better than TSD were always there with MI and other arms, they just don't like the limelight and their exCO don't tweet crap.:D

I don't know which part of my post meant that they do OPs without their CO's knowledge!?

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm talking about an unit within the PARA, Noone knows its mandate and roles but my speculation is that its a Tier-1 unit within the Army SF. TSD is nowhere near bhai, its overhyped as fck... Units like and better than TSD were always there with MI and other arms, they just don't like the limelight and their exCO don't tweet crap.:D
and when you mention tier-1 are we talking about both equipment wise and skills wise? So am I right for saying these kinds of units that you mentioned were part of surgical strike like it’s very tough to narrow it down I think you should do a post lmao.

I don't know which part of my post meant that they do OPs without their CO's knowledge!?
No I didn’t mean that I meant that don’t require much permissions something like TSD not TSD idk iam yapping a lot :facepalm:

Arad Operator

Country flag
Ofc can’t change the mind of mighty exfarts but I was confused about the roles of SG Ik it’s primary role is INT Gathering but then I heard somewhere that they were meant to do surgical strikes but because it was to be announced paras had to do it then I got confuse it will be great if you clear things up icl
Its mandates had always been changing. inshort it was raised as a SCTU, then re-raised as a Black OPs unit and now its not anuything more than an INT Gathering unit for 2 2 OPs...
Why woul SG do surgical strikes? The strike component is always PARA SF chaps, why would someone from PARA SF would go on to deputation to SG to do what he was doing already in his parent unit? I still don't know why SG has CI/CT units roaming in the Valley🤔

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its mandates had always been changing. inshort it was raised as a SCTU, then re-raised as a Black OPs unit and now its not anuything more than an INT Gathering unit for 2 2 OPs...
Why woul SG do surgical strikes? The strike component is always PARA SF chaps, why would someone from PARA SF would go on to deputation to SG to do what he was doing already in his parent unit? I still don't know why SG has CI/CT units roaming in the Valley🤔
I mean with that logic it’s not para chaps job to do patrolling and do ops to take out 2 3 pigs that’s not what SF does generally when we have dedicated CI/CT units why do we call paras in almost all ops that require some endurance but we still do it that’s why I asked also yea idk why we are using skilled resources like this

Arad Operator

Country flag
I mean with that logic it’s not para chaps job to do patrolling and do ops to take out 2 3 pigs that’s not what SF does generally when we have dedicated CI/CT units why do we call paras in almost all ops that require some endurance but we still do it that’s why I asked also yea idk why we are using skilled resources like this
All this cuz of local commanders rushing in the nearest SF squads to finish off the OP quickly, using strategics arms like SF in CI/CT Ops is like cutting the enemy and ourselves at the same time. On the one hand our SF boiz are getting the combat experience but on the very other hand we loose our SF chaps in CI ops.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Disgrace to sf community itself,just seeling his books on that one incident and making the bank SEAL disorder se guzar Raha he still tryna say relevant after all these years
What’s the issue? Whats he saying about Major Unnikrishnan’s death in the op?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You have come in better times when we have cleared the hot air...

Had u been here earlier u would have read things like Garuds conducted surgical strike,SG has secret kit and does suppa secret ops and 9 is nothing in front of SG etc etc etc

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
All this cuz of local commanders rushing in the nearest SF squads to finish off the OP quickly, using strategics arms like SF in CI/CT Ops is like cutting the enemy and ourselves at the same time. On the one hand our SF boiz are getting the combat experience but on the very other hand we loose our SF chaps in CI ops.
And infantry doesnt do what it should.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles