Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The problem is our culture and exposure also

Open any podcaster channel and he will be like..Haaawe u ate glass omg thats soo cool..Wow what kinda gun is that with magazin at back..LRP whats that can u explain for our audience bcoz i know everything..

Whereas the questions should be..why did it take Paras 20 plus years to adopt ballistic shields?..why no sniper school..why dont we have enough nvg and scopes..why do u return funds when u r under equipped

Indian SF is the classic case of "empty vessels make the loudest noise"
We have no podcasters to ask these questions cause they themselves don't know shit about military how will they ask these questions? To them it's just a 100k + views video that will get them most engagement, I can bet when major sahani was telling ranveer about how we don't sniper school and how we didn't have a sniper mandate rather than a marksman mandate that guy didn't get jack shit it's just shake your heads in agreement

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
We have no podcasters to ask these questions cause they themselves don't know shit about military how will they ask these questions? To them it's just a 100k + views video that will get them most engagement, I can bet when major sahani was telling ranveer about how we don't sniper school and how we didn't have a sniper mandate rather than a marksman mandate that guy didn't get jack shit it's just shake your heads in agreement
Ranveer cut the episode by half and other episodes too..he is a dumb mf.

Arad Operator

Country flag
This video is a classic Para SF video and the way they are talking is quite badass too..posting it for the new members who might have missed it.

Quite old video of 31RR OP in Shopian, when the unit had a mixture of PARA SF/Airborne, JAKRIF,JAKLI and Ladakh Scouts... Nk Sub Uttam Singh SM retired as the SM of 3SF and also got a Army Chief Commendation Card for some cross border OP.:D

Now 31RR is just PARA SF chaps with some chaps from a Tier-1 unit within the PARA SF...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles