Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Anyone else watching Toughest forces on Earth on Netflix?

I am sad we couldnt make it..but ya we are not in the top 20 also if we talk of pure SF capabilities and not bloody bayonets.
We wouldn't make it ofc anyone else thinking otherwise is just hopium I didn't realise it got released so soon thou any clue why the bad ratings?

kaboom

Country flag
We wouldn't make it ofc anyone else thinking otherwise is just hopium I didn't realise it got released so soon thou any clue why the bad ratings?
even if we were approached , we would have only filled up with cringe , we would have not shown any juicy stuff coz muh opsec .
it would have been like those documentaries on news channels ...... obnoxious .

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Jordanian SF is pretty decent i just watched the first episode

The kind of de brief their officer has given where he first asks them for their review then gives his feedback is very common in Aviation and a new age of teaching.

Plus their infra is worldclass

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I am half way in now..I really feel the Sweden Artic SF and some other choices are over rated

Haws is pretty tough school and Indoneasian SF also couldnt make it instead they have Malayasian SF.

They could have covered 9 Para SF for mountain warfare and experience but yeah we dont have Gucci clothes like the rest of the SF they showed and i think that matters the most.

Arad Operator

Country flag
They could have covered 9 Para SF for mountain warfare and experience but yeah we dont have Gucci clothes like the rest of the SF they showed and i think that matters the most.
Nine don't entertain any of these documenatary chaps, some chaps from a very big channel had gone to meet both CO4 and CO9 after the strikes... Nine gave em some awesome coffee and showed em the the gates:D

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I am half way in now..I really feel the Sweden Artic SF and some other choices are over rated

Haws is pretty tough school and Indoneasian SF also couldnt make it instead they have Malayasian SF.

Need to watch the show then ig kinda surprised and dissapoited by Indonesians not being their those guys are some tough chaps and have good gear too anyways looking forward to it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles