Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

It's outdated CAG moved on from it with sigs( they have their own particular set-up on MCX) I might have posted it in world military thread but Devgurus still use 416 and even MP7s SAS moved on I think with something British but I am not sure maybe @rkhanna can help it out but their is no way we should go for HK416 now way better options available from sigs or IWI
Yea exactly also germany gives too much trouble with weapons anyways my best shout is Arad(is it even comparable to sig mcx or hk416 in terms of performance?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yea exactly also germany gives too much trouble with weapons anyways my best shout is Arad(is it even comparable to sig mcx or hk416 in terms of performance?
On paper yea maybe real life experience absolutely not for now too young and inexperience to judge while sigs and HK have years of experience behind them MCX was showcased on shotshow 2015 I think for the first time and has seen alot of changes since then and it is my first choice for our sf but well can't expect much I would be happy with Arads too

airborneCommando

Country flag
Is HK416 still considered best for SFs(ik seals and deltas use it) but SAS and SOCOM went for sig mcx (i also read hk 416 is outdated now? Don't believe that but still)
Im talkig about circa 2016. As of late, Yeah hk416s aren't ideal they always had their fair share of problems back with JSOC too. JSOC Armourers customized Hk416s beyond recognition to be used. The current lot used by JSOC units has an SMR upper, improved charging handle, AAC Blackout 51Ts and stuff of that sort. Devgru is going for Noveske's N4 and Cag is going for Sig MCXs maybe or SR16s idk. SAS uses an Mk18 eqvt and most of the UKSF is going for a KAC ar15.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles