In Asia I think

Japanese
South Korea
These are the peak tier 1 guys
Thai
Phillipines
Indonesia
Following behind them
Light Reaction Regiment from Phillipines is Tier-1.
They were trained by Delta.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Thai Airforce sf and Army sf we should have been at this level years back

View attachment 252606
Thai SF and even police guys have really good gun discipline and drills.

Their culture is beautiful too..very respectful and supportive.

i was shooting an M4 and i was quite good..so he didnt say anything and was acting like i dont need to say anything but then when i started Trap shooting i was really bad and i missed 7 out of 10..so he came and said Brother do this..and i hit 5 or 7 in the next batch.

Last drill was Glock and i am very good with pistols..so i winked at him and shot the target within a second..he smiled and touched his Magnum and indicated try this..and i was like ok next time.

That guy was their SF guy..very humble and sweet...if u meet him u wont be able to guess what he did.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Always give priority to travel bro..it makes you humble when you see many things.

You will also find really cool military gear and things for cheap in Thailand.
I try but my health and other things in life haven't been in my favour so it's just a big headache to me but I do solo travel sometimes so Will add Vietnam and Thailand to list and give them a visit for sure 😁

Last edited:

VictorDelta4

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn Now compare this amount of intricate knowledge just about the setup with any of the grifters IA has running around them and you will see how far behind do we lack when it comes to real world scenarios or trainings. He isn't even talking about CQB. I hope with Hari being introduced, things are changing for the better.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn Now compare this amount of intricate knowledge just about the setup with any of the grifters IA has running around them and you will see how far behind do we lack when it comes to real world scenarios or trainings. He isn't even talking about CQB. I hope with Hari being introduced, things are changing for the better.
A Normal Army grunt here comes from Village side or teir 3 city with a 0 gun culture and expouser to Military of other countries he knows nothing about a gun even if he is from a teir 1 city his chances of knowing much about firearms is actually 0 I am talking about today's generation forget about the past generation today's generation knows nothing past pubg guns majority, you can take it from this forum anyway in a population of 1.3 or whatever the count is rn freaking billions the amount of people here are not very much (even the lurkers who mostly are from other countries or just pigs) so expouser is low or I would say 0 now it's upto Army's think tank to improve quality of their troops introducing Instructor's is a way but they need to bring changes at NDA,IMA level too need to include Firearms and tactics in courses there teach them young and before anyone goes on about they do teach them (This is butt this is berrel) on those age old insas then forget about going forward and improving quality of your troops you can't be stuck at same stage for ages hell their a shit tons of vids available from ex sof and guntubers on YT take inspiration from those and start cources only then will you get Quality from your troops

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles