Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
I don't get why they fantasize Pakistan so much. In comments they making up shit stories whch can easily be termed fake. Looks like Chinese bots.
Ummah circlejerk.

Anyway Malays are subhuman, their opinions literally don't count.
Hope the Chinese fully colonise their shithole country from the current 35% Chinese

Satish Sharma

Country flag
I don't get why they fantasize Pakistan so much. In comments they making up shit stories whch can easily be termed fake. Looks like Chinese bots.
I think they're government has learned the lesson. But when it comes to people they're musalman affinity is Alive untill pakis starts coming in to there homeland

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Unparalleled delusion and obsession among musalmans over India, here's a bumiputera Malay specimen...
View attachment 254320
You found out only now? Malays are as disgusting as pakis; you don't find out about them because of the language barrier. They are the pakis of ASEAN.
Ummah circlejerk.

Anyway Malays are subhuman, their opinions literally don't count.

Hope the Chinese fully colonise their shithole country from the current 35% Chinese
That ethnic chinese population (coupled with Indian migrants) is the reason why that nation used to be an Asian Tiger Club economy. Take them out and they are no different from pakjabis.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I found out a log time ago. Indgogs & Malays are worse than Pakis. You will see their true colour in Instagram. They spread the most filth against India.
Indogs used to be different as recently as 4-5 decades back. From being musalman only in name and carrying out anti islam demonstartions that would be considered outright sacrilege in today's age their society transformed into a hardcore islamic haven where women adopting burqa became the norm and converting non muslims became mainstream.

Cheepek

Bheekh maangne ka tareeka thoda casual hai

The PM said, addressing UAE President Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan who was not present at the event, said: "My dear brother, like your great father you have supported Pakistan like a family member like a brother."

LOL WTF 🤣

The Juggernaut

Country flag

The PM said, addressing UAE President Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan who was not present at the event, said: "My dear brother, like your great father you have supported Pakistan like a family member like a brother."

LOL WTF 🤣
Aata dhata kluchh nahi bas , kuchh bhi chep do.
1716475419804.png

1716475446556.png

The Juggernaut

Country flag
SEAmullas love Japanese culture, anime wagera.
Must actually be living there, or is a filthy weeb who learnt Japanese to watch his 2d waifus without subtitles
All south east asia, specially Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Timor Leste are top in searching Hentai. Anime are popular all around in SE Asia, Many people are employed in those things.

madrao

Country flag

LOL WTF 🤣
Sem2sem with UAE
Assi bhi momeen, tussi bhi momeen

Global Defence

New threads

Articles