Indian Special Forces

MaverickRay

Does anyone have any information regarding the current status of the carbine acquisition? Thanks

MaverickRay

Car816 aayegi bhailog:D
Any clue as to which variant of it are we gonna get?
The only version which meets the requirement is the 7.5in PDW but that just seems comedic to be employed.
The 10.5in's overall retracted stick length is over the 650mm limit mentioned in the RFI.

tejas10

Country flag
Hi guys. It’s been a while since I’ve been on this forum and am excited to interact with you all!
I have two questions since my last visit:

1) RE: change of force structure and command from airborne to SF for IA’s Parachute Regiment
- is that affecting tasking or overall command structure to fit for SF Role?

2) Indian Navy Marine Commando posture in Arabian Sea and IOR: is this a doctrine change within IN to interdict marine vessels, VBSS operations and hostage rescue, representing a new shift for IN or on an ad hoc basis complimenting current USN deployments in Gulf of Aden? ( I have to add putting the RHIB in water with a MARCOS detachment was amazing and flawlessly executed).

I would deeply appreciate opinions. Thanks guys!

Arad Operator

Hi brother, good to have you here!

1. The conversion of Airborne to SF was solely for the purpose of 'Theatrization' as each theatre is going t hve 2-3 SF battalion each + ease in command is another minor factor.

2. Indian Navy has been doing these Anti-Piracy Ops since a long ago, MARCOs and both VBSS had been actively participating in these kind of Ops jointly and both indepenently.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Hey @ALBY mod, wanted to ask if mods can block IPs from Pak, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, US & UK?
Many unwanted guests using these IPs lurking aroung and poting SS on twitter with irrelevant posts.

Regards
Na bruh.I dont have that much super powers.

New threads

Articles