Indian Special Forces

mcpo117

Country flag

airborneCommando

Country flag
It's about time NSG start using urban combat camouflage. Black is so outdated at this point.
Black is used solely for shock value and the brand that they've made of themselves. Otherwise they use old army pattern for jungle based operations.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Yes it has a 4 way stretch since it's a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex. It's built for combat hence it has knee pad slots too. You can visit our website for more details.
MK2 definitely looks good. Seems like there's no international delivery. Will have to get one when I visit.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Bc the sheer number of PARA SF jawans on insta is mind boggling. I don't use it often but yesterday after seeing Agniveers Jitendra news I tried to find what happened and came across atleast 40 account belonging to SF jawans where their names are visible, in a lot of cases I was able to identify their units, birthday mentioned in the most cringe manner, family members tagged in photos (some of which are again serving soldiers), at least one photo of them with their vehicle where the number plate is visible. 1-2 phone calls in their districts and all their information from address to phone number can be accessed.
PS: these are public accounts

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Bc the sheer number of PARA SF jawans on insta is mind boggling. I don't use it often but yesterday after seeing Agniveers Jitendra news I tried to find what happened and came across atleast 40 account belonging to SF jawans where their names are visible, in a lot of cases I was able to identify their units, birthday mentioned in the most cringe manner, family members tagged in photos (some of which are again serving soldiers), at least one photo of them with their vehicle where the number plate is visible. 1-2 phone calls in their districts and all their information from address to phone number can be accessed.
Yepp I think everyone of us was aware in this community I don't use Insta but if I open my old account someday I atleast see a few accounts like these, I got based on reddit once for saying Paras have shit opsec and you can find Paras on insta very commonly

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bhai sab desi sarkari school ka system he..

what are you expecting ?That SF officers would be educating the jawans on Social media in briefings like foreign SF and our guys will be sitting in AC rooms?

What most people see is a lack of similar uniform and better equipments..What i see is lack of education,exposure..no regard for learning..stupid drills!!

kaboom

Country flag
Bhai sab desi sarkari school ka system he..

what are you expecting ?That SF officers would be educating the jawans on Social media in briefings like foreign SF and our guys will be sitting in AC rooms?

What most people see is a lack of similar uniform and better equipments..What i see is lack of education,exposure..no regard for learning..stupid drills!!
lack in Special Forces Culture
all other problems originate from it

Never seen any serving Marcos making reels with cringy bgms ..................

New threads

Articles