Indian Special Forces

mupper2

Country flag
Everyone's calling out SIG for the obvious "Lobbying" involved that led them to "win" the contracts. Hell, even the G39 fiasco here in Germany is well know. Haenel won and was supposed to provide MK556 and then H&K lobbied/sued them to the ground leading to the Bundeswehr moving back to HK!
HK seems to have had a bit of blowack this week, Steyr won the stand alone grenade launcher contract for several thousand units.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
damn these are interesting pics, good quality I belive they're older, but then I see the new patch on someone's shoulder.
Here are some others too, remember them being released in 2016 or 2018 I dont know

View attachment 249202
View attachment 249206
View attachment 249210View attachment 249209View attachment 249203
yeah so I was right, these pics are old now, it's from 2016

was posted here first.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Everyone's calling out SIG for the obvious "Lobbying" involved that led them to "win" the contracts. Hell, even the G39 fiasco here in Germany is well know. Haenel won and was supposed to provide MK556 and then H&K lobbied/sued them to the ground leading to the Bundeswehr moving back to HK!
Yea we aren't alone who has lobbying pretty common all around the world only difference is sig also makes gucchi shit while some yahoodi companies ahhh well we all know how good some of the lobbying things are compared to what's available

airborneCommando

Country flag
Someone told me thier is a co of 7 par ain the pic
I asked that because the exact battlebelt setup along with that pistol holster and helmets are something that I have seen with 11 para. They were looking for good plate carriers and chest rigs instead of their regular LBVs.
PLUS The biggest point - they are carrying 1st gen tavors with ITL Mars optic, which is not something you find with recently converted units.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I asked that because the exact battlebelt setup along with that pistol holster and helmets are something that I have seen with 11 para. They were looking for good plate carriers and chest rigs instead of their regular LBVs.
PLUS The biggest point - they are carrying 1st gen tavors with ITL Mars optic, which is not something you find with recently converted units.
Veen the CAMO is exclusively of 7SF:)

7 Airborne fought hard to get a camo excusive to them only otherwise would have seen that with 5,6,23&29 also!

Schrodingersoul005

This is precisely constructed setup . Reminds me of a PARA SF shooting drill video released a few months ago in this thread .
The plate carriers look beautifully balanced . Strobes can also be noticed .
The G.R.I.P battle belt came in a lot more handy than W.A.S.P since it's lighter . The arrangement of the mag , Grenade and Dump pouches are adjusted individually acc to operator requirements. Ofc it could've been better if they would've gotten rid of the elbow and knee pads and a better set of uniform.
I'm not a big fan of drop leg single strap holsters , knowing that we do have waist mounted OWB holsters in our inventory . However it's better than the double strap leg mounted ones . We also have the opportunity to purchase more OWB from Delta.Tac stores .
The unique thing about this is that not only did they purchase Plate Carriers and Belts but also individual chest rigs which means they are planning for multi domain , high speed operations which might be situation centric in nature

airborneCommando

Country flag
Veen the CAMO is exclusively of 7SF:)

7 Airborne fought hard to get a camo excusive to them only otherwise would have seen that with 5,6,23&29 also!
Might be true some years back but now things are different and you can find the same camo QZ shirts and pants even with supply units haha.

Schrodingersoul005

Some brands I found interesting which could contribute to our development of Individual Operator Setups

This company also manufactures the tactical shirt version of our Indi-Pat camo. Bootleg ? yess . But does it work? Also Yes

Schrodingersoul005

Delta Tac for Tactical Accesories

MountMiller has been the one who has been supplying Marcos with the newer Multicamp, UCP and Multicamp Black unforms in tactical patterns all the way . They redisgned their website

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles