Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Must’ve missed MARCOs having a full size narrow body commercial airliner on their campus or armoured assault vehicles worth >$200,000 each.

the only counter hijack I’ve seen MARCOs train for has been IN DO-228s

an absurd statement to claim the designated national counter hijack force of India is bettered by MARCOs

this js the problem with internet and specifically Indian fanboys- they build up specific units/equipment as super weapons based on their most recent outcomes.

mirage 2000s got similar treatment after Balakot

MARCOs have their role, NSG theirs. This ‘better’ bs is nonsense. You don’t even see this much between Delta and DEVGRU fanboys when they arguably have far far more overlap and are basically used interchangeably as it is

next week Garuds might score some tactical
Success and you’ll see Indian defence media explode proclaiming these boys as the best of da best feeling paroood
i hate this mentality amongst indian defense fanboys. This better that better literal kindergarten level of excitement man

airborneCommando

Country flag

if my eyes are working fine, i can see some men wearing black PCs ... Marines don't use those ... we going places doing things with MARSOC now.

what's popping , don't mind me just watching

Or maybe I am reading too much between the lines
MARSOC dudes are frequent guests here during vajra prahar since a while ago. MARSOC, 75 Ranger Regt and some AFSOC units keep on rotating alongside the mainstay unit i.e 1st SFG. The closest example I believe is vajra prahar 2021.

E2C38JnVoAAquBX.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles