Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
remember, Israel pulled troops from Gaza, then Hamas attacked, US pulled troops from Baghram, then Taliban took over. This idea is going to be a shit show
Need to be vishwaguru bud gotta give jobs to family of OGW's family and maintain the image while the unit who lost their get's kicked out while having video proof of OGWs involvement bloody shit show.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Thinking about using J&K SOG more but I still think it's a shit idea we think things are getting better and then boom some shit goes down.
CAPFs exist

The fuck ?!
post to relevant thread

Jedi Operator

Country flag
CAPFs exist

post to relevant thread
no wait, most of our SF is deployed there. This is as relevant as it gets. Also I think we should've seen it comming, MARCOS trained CRPF QRT in waterborn ops as we saw in G20 summit. But who is going to do the diving stuff and all, especially now when MARCOS where needed to locate a phone or something quite recently.

airborneCommando

Country flag
no wait, most of our SF is deployed there. This is as relevant as it gets. Also I think we should've seen it comming, MARCOS trained CRPF QRT in waterborn ops as we saw in G20 summit. But who is going to do the diving stuff and all, especially now when MARCOS where needed to locate a phone or something quite recently.
Look I'm not in favour of revocation either. Now speaking about SF... their impunity shall remain as it is...it's just that their ROE would become slightly tighter than before. Right now, on ground, army sf rr and marcos are very very light handed when dealing with terrorists they even conduct their operations alongside police to make sure whatever they do is happening under the watchful eye of Law enforcers. I see it as a golden opportunity for NSG to get deployed over there for providing support and conducting unilateral special operations aswell.
Now coming to the diving stuff, Marcos, Para SF and NDRF will always be there for that. You might be knowing that NSG too has a diver unit that gets trained by CDs, Marcos and are sent on foreign training courses ran by SEAL teams etc.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Look I'm not in favour of revocation either. Now speaking about SF... their impunity shall remain as it is...it's just that their ROE would become slightly tighter than before. Right now, on ground, army sf rr and marcos are very very light handed when dealing with terrorists they even conduct their operations alongside police to make sure whatever they do is happening under the watchful eye of Law enforcers. I see it as a golden opportunity for NSG to get deployed over there for providing support and conducting unilateral special operations aswell.
Now coming to the diving stuff, Marcos, Para SF and NDRF will always be there for that. You might be knowing that NSG too has a diver unit that gets trained by CDs, Marcos and are sent on foreign training courses ran by SEAL teams etc.
Fair enough, but what's the next big thing then? This red sea issue will likely not proceed further than 2025, where will our SF be deployed? No big war, no willingness to do what we did in Sri Lanka, no new insurgency. And mind you I'm not praying for anything bad to happen, it's just a question. I thought jo bhi ho, Kashmir mei to rahenge hi

airborneCommando

Country flag
Fair enough, but what's the next big thing then? This red sea issue will likely not proceed further than 2025, where will our SF be deployed? No big war, no willingness to do what we did in Sri Lanka, no new insurgency. And mind you I'm not praying for anything bad to happen, it's just a question. I thought jo bhi ho, Kashmir mei to rahenge hi
Our Great War’s a spiritual war.

Okay so, Para SF would focus more on Cross border reconnaissance operations and anti infiltration operations on the western border and along the LAC we know what they are doing. Apart from that they will stay in Kashmir valley/Jammu region just in case any contingency arises that requires their intervention. NE mein toh chal hi rha hai kaam.

Waanar

Country flag

The fuck ?!
Could be drawdown to retrain COIN soldiers for peer conflict before taking PoK. :daru:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles