Indian Special Forces

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I've been following DFI and PDF since 2008, right after the 26/11 happened. Took me a whole decade to finally join.
I joined DFI in November of 2021 when I was only 15 years old. I was just a few months away from turning 16 at that time. I will definitely share my story on how I ended up coming to this forum. Let's just say, I think it was god's destiny which brought me here, I learnt more here than my own school, LOL. I still remember being teased as "Neilesh Devandra Deesoja" by some Retards like @FalconSlayers @Tactical Doge and everyone. Everyone went easy on me and treated me like a kid. Can't believe now I am 18, time flows! Came here as a kid, now going out as an adult, wow!

Blood+

Country flag
I joined DFI in November of 2021 when I was only 15 years old. I was just a few months away from turning 16 at that time. I will definitely share my story on how I ended up coming to this forum. Let's just say, I think it was god's destiny which brought me here, I learnt more here than my own school, LOL. I still remember being teased as "Neilesh Devandra Deesoja" by some Retards like @FalconSlayers @Tactical Doge and everyone. Everyone went easy on me and treated me like a kid. Can't believe now I am 18, time flows! Came here as a kid, now going out as an adult, wow!
Dude, you just turned 18, so you're still a kid, lol. But seriously, enjoy while it lasts. And damn I feel so old saying that!!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Tu baccha hai bhai, kya khud ke baare me reflective posts dal Raha hai.
Tu bacchha hi hai abhi .
18 saal ka hai aur old feel kar raha lolz

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Tu baccha hai bhai, kya khud ke baare me reflective posts dal Raha hai.
Tu bacchha hi hai abhi .
18 saal ka hai aur old feel kar raha lolz
Dude, you just turned 18, so you're still a kid, lol. But seriously, enjoy while it lasts. And damn I feel so old saying that!!
True! I still feel like a "KID" deep down inside, I think a 18-19 year old is still a kid, irrespective of the law saying that an individual's who is 18 years or more is an adult. I am really stressed about my life ahead, my family expects me to act as an adult but I am treated like a child. I was so scared the night before my 18th birthday, I don't know why, maybe it's because I missed out a lot in childhood? Don't know, hope to make more memories from now onwards. :clap2::india2:

Blood+

Country flag
True! I still feel like a "KID" deep down inside, I think a 18-19 year old is still a kid,
That's cause you ARE a kid!! Try to be responsible, definitely, but that shouldn't come at the cost of enjoying your youth!! You're just starting out, kiddo, so take it slow and easy. Work on self improvement and learning new skills and building up your resume, these are all important stuff but do not miss out on your experiences. Not worth it.
irrespective of the law saying that an individual's who is 18 years or more is an adult.
That is just an arbitrary figure that we have all come to accept as the age of maturity. I'm 26 and I still feel like I haven't grown up even a bit!! I get mocked and berated quite frequently even to this day for being 'childish and naïve' but you know what?? I embrace it, I'd rather remain a child at heart, all inquisitive and full of wonderings than be a boring old adult.
I am really stressed about my life ahead,
It's quite normal. All of us go through that phase at some point or another. You'll get through it. Work on expanding your skillsets and you'll be just fine.
my family expects me to act as an adult but I am treated like a child. I was so scared the night before my 18th birthday, I don't know why,
Oh, that's just a little quirk of Indian families, lol.
maybe it's because I missed out a lot in childhood? Don't know, hope to make more memories from now onwards. :clap2::india2:
Yeah, you do that.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
jazbati ladke depressed hone kyu aya idhar ?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
That's cause you ARE a kid!! Try to be responsible, definitely, but that shouldn't come at the cost of enjoying your youth!! You're just starting out, kiddo, so take it slow and easy. Work on self improvement and learning new skills and building up your resume, these are all important stuff but do not miss out on your experiences. Not worth it.

That is just an arbitrary figure that we have all come to accept as the age of maturity. I'm 26 and I still feel like I haven't grown up even a bit!! I get mocked and berated quite frequently even to this day for being 'childish and naïve' but you know what?? I embrace it, I'd rather remain a child at heart, all inquisitive and full of wonderings than be a boring old adult.

It's quite normal. All of us go through that phase at some point or another. You'll get through it. Work on expanding your skillsets and you'll be just fine.

Oh, that's just a little quirk of Indian families, lol.

Yeah, you do that.
aptly said, also you'll be much happier if you have another hobby not related to defence, nerding around, etc. Like learnt o paint, play drums, guitar, learn a sport, get some!

Blood+

Country flag
Why all sf enthusiasts are so young
I mean if we see this particular thread most of them are in either school or college like me
I gained my interest for sf when I was in 10th and joined when I was in 11th
Because young men are inherently more adventurous and so you guys can relate better to the whole SF thing than us old timers.

Blood+

Country flag
aptly said, also you'll be much happier if you have another hobby not related to defence, nerding around, etc. Like learnt o paint, play drums, guitar, learn a sport, get some!
My view exactly. That's the very reason I joined a local Muay Thai gym three years ago and while I'm not really good at it, I still think that it's the best decision I ever took in my life.

DumbPilot

Country flag
If messed with my beard or tried laser hair removal my ex military dad will beat the shit out of me 🤣.
you run the risk of looking like a korean soyboy with the laser beard removal. lol(then again it is in fashion these days)

do what you like honestly, you've got the rest of your life to figure that part out

Blood+

Country flag
Chill stop thinking about what other's think about you life is too short enjoy and be happy
While what you say is indeed a fact, it is easier said than done, especially for a kid of his age. If he was a borderline nihilist like me, it'd be a different story but he's clearly not one.

Col Habib zahir

I didn't know ki yaha pe itne Kam age vale bhi hai mai to bhai 28 saal ka hu. I took interest in sf / army after operation ginger and truly following defence after watching sudhir kumar valiya sir's documentry and I joined dfi
in April 2021

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles