Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ok so he is the one in the hoodie so seem like first image of para with full gear and comtacs in the public forum damn @Jedi Operator @rkhanna well you guys manifested it @airborneCommando ur inputs of Paras getting these gear were right again bingo. Still hate the knee pads but better than no elbow pads.
So the one apart from Hari sir is proper para sf
Noice if that's their future gear
But the comtac observed with para operative seem to be ear protection and Hari sir is wearing peltors ig

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
PS - Red Devils was a name given to the British Para's by the Germans in Africa in WWII because of the reddish sand that stuck to them (Just for Shits ;p )
Now that's been carrying over ig, anyway what do you think of the gear sir?

rkhanna

Country flag
Now that's been carrying over ig, anyway what do you think of the gear sir?
1) I am not Sir.

2) no hard opinion on the Kit one way or other right now (nice on the eyes no doubt) - like i have said before
- need to see this organization wise
- need to see Kit + Tactics + training + Combined Arms SOW ingrained in the culture

Right now still at early / Mid 2000 levels - yard stick for India will always be to match pound for Pound the key "western units"

Definitely a step in the right direction (at loooooong last ) but still behind the curve

But take my pessimism with a pinch of salt. Do keep in mind I have been waiting on this since 1999. I have seen many a false start (tavors et al)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
1) I am not Sir.

2) no hard opinion on the Kit one way or other right now (nice on the eyes no doubt) - like i have said before
- need to see this organization wise
- need to see Kit + Tactics + training + Combined Arms SOW ingrained in the culture

Right now still at early / Mid 2000 levels - yard stick for India will always be to match pound for Pound the key "western units"

Definitely a step in the right direction (at loooooong last ) but still behind the curve

But take my pessimism with a pinch of salt. Do keep in mind I have been waiting on this since 1999. I have seen many a false start (tavors et al)
True this does seem like a good start now only if they can continue and build on this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles