Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That plate carrier looks solid . If standardisation was possible it'd look cool .
Plus they don't even cost that much . The ones that IA regularly use cost around 900 bucks . And the international design based ones cost starting from 3000-4000 .

This one has the cheaper price of Rs.1200

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Idk if you guys remember it but a year ago when the word for the Defexpo 2022 first came out . Maybe one of the executives or one of the higher ranking official from Kalyani Group posted a photo in Twitter on how they alongside their Ballistic plates were planning to release a new helmet .

In the pic this official with flabby dark complexion with glasses and a white shirt wore one of the black helmet I assumed it was the New Ops core Maritime Rail cut design . But I was wrong . Later this photo was removed, so can't really prove my claim. Plus Ulbricht helmets started to appear in CRPF vids a few months later .
That would be Retd. Brigadier Mike Iyer, the VP of Bharat Forge. But the Accessory Rail is different.
1680850196837.png

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That plate carrier looks solid . If standardisation was possible it'd look cool .
Plus they don't even cost that much . The ones that IA regularly use cost around 900 bucks . And the international design based ones cost starting from 3000-4000 .

This one has the cheaper price of Rs.1200
If standardization was possible it would he a blessing

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Read my post again😂, who does the gentleman work for? But, there is no sureshot way to say exactly who’s product it is.
Then question is is bharat forge ever gonna make there own products? And when did they win any tender to supply for forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That would be Retd. Brigadier Mike Iyer, the VP of Bharat Forge. But the Accessory Rail is different.
View attachment 199621
Yes exactly this one

Then I'm gravely mistaken . My assumption on Bharat Forge one was incorrect. However CRPF is using Ulbricht helmets that's for sure .

But this helmet looks solid as well . Any ideas from which company this was originally adopted . Aside from Gentex Corp Ops Core ofcourse

Stark

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles