Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
God of Jai ho gang Major Jacob in a recent interview with Bisleri drinker US SF operators said how after subsequent parachute failures he started thinking why he was doing this job and quit besides the operation in which he was having double mind.

So why dont such people show the same courage and take a stand for their better equipment.

Because when we question we become anti nationals whereas we warn of such failures well in advance.

Spadex

Country flag
God of Jai ho gang Major Jacob in a recent interview with Bisleri drinker US SF operators said how after subsequent parachute failures he started thinking why he was doing this job and quit besides the operation in which he was having double mind.

So why dont such people show the same courage and take a stand for their better equipment.

Because when we question we become anti nationals whereas we warn of such failures well in advance.
Let me quote a officer "discipline in armed forces is such, that personnel will use anything uncomplainingly as part of their duty"

Anyone who speak will termed as "INDISCIPLINE" by Armed forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
RA-1 intruder.
That’s a pretty high spec rig, can’t really blame the equipment (as the services love to do). Para jumping is by far one of the most dangerous things elite units do and the largest contributor to injuries/non-combat fatalities but I hope they are making sure their training and preparation is up to scratch, it’s tragic to lose such young and capable people like this

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Thanks, looks like an expensive and niche piece of kit. Good on whoever researched and found it. Any source for the Kalyani Connection?
Idk if you guys remember it but a year ago when the word for the Defexpo 2022 first came out . Maybe one of the executives or one of the higher ranking official from Kalyani Group posted a photo in Twitter on how they alongside their Ballistic plates were planning to release a new helmet .

In the pic this official with flabby dark complexion with glasses and a white shirt wore one of the black helmet I assumed it was the New Ops core Maritime Rail cut design . But I was wrong . Later this photo was removed, so can't really prove my claim. Plus Ulbricht helmets started to appear in CRPF vids a few months later .

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wtf? Why would people put such pics out, I mean you want to pay tribute to him here are some good pictures. I wish they were in a better quality. If anyone has that do share it here.

View attachment 199617

View attachment 199618
I don't want to comment on previous picture of brave
But I saw something that I have never seen in Indian sf
Mods can delete uf they want
But marcos has adopted particular suit for haho jumping
I have never seen para sf to do so
Something like this

norways-forsvarets-spesialkommando-kitted-up-in-a-thermal-v0-uhagayhi9h9a1.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads