Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
So it was her third attempt.Possible that the standards might have watered down still kudos for trying for a third time
She is a non combat personel. She doesnt have term limits to how many times she can try out. BTW neither for Combat personel- They can always apply/Volunteer again. Its for the board to accept or reject the application.

Doubt there was any watering down. She is running selection for ceremonial reasons only.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
She is a non combat personel. She doesnt have term limits to how many times she can try out. BTW neither for Combat personel- They can always apply/Volunteer again. Its for the board to accept or reject the application.

Doubt there was any watering down. She is running selection for ceremonial reasons only.
So Major Surendra Pooniya too got selected into SF the similar way?Like no probation for docs?

abingdonboy

Country flag

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
And just as I expected a disaster, it seems that they have shifted to their OG green . I'm relieved. They should keep using it between this and Indopat .
But knee pads and pants are horrific. If you search you'll find atleast three great websites where you can procure same coloured , improved items . Also some one give them proper hiking shoes .

But their trigger discipline seems good . Well that's atleast hopeful .

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
> Those Kyrgyz guys are rocking shooter cut plate carrier

> ComTac and IR light in helmet

> Integrated knee pads

Indian are looking naked for some reason

Now u can expect few generals will feel that kuch karna chahiye
But innovative way
So they will buy mordern stuffs in 10-20 nos and next time bring to exercise and after that keep them in the boxes back and next opening will be during next exercise
Just like a jealous child in a school

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Now u can expect few generals will feel that kuch karna chahiye
But innovative way
So they will buy mordern stuffs in 10-20 nos and next time bring to exercise and after that keep them in the boxes back and next opening will be during next exercise
Just like a jealous child in a school
SF Equipments procurement authority should be given to Brig Shekhwat and someone tell how procurement process work in PARA SF

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
yk something is wrong when dfi does not complain about the sidearm being used as the main weapon
Kamse kam desert eagle to dete garud walo ko, naam me bhi eagle hai.
Maine IGI aur counter strike me chalya hai, kasam se bada jor ka maar karti hai, banda ek goli me saaf. 🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 ( is post ko hate dene wale ko mata rani hate degi dekh lena😈😈😈)
@ManhattanProject catrapistcumpussy drinker sahab.
@Johny_Baba dry state wale.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles