Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
No pressure switch and that button to activate ir/vis laser on mepro mor is in such a uncomfortable postion, how are you going to access it immediately if required ?
That’s actually the OEM solution (you can see the switch is integrated into the handguard)

the OG TAR-21s with the MARS had that too but for the MORs they seems to just strap them rather than integrate them

either way there are FAR more optimised solutions out there. Just more evidence that the Tavors and the Indian users are behind the curve

56C13797-9C75-450C-902E-76F46DAC9C9F.jpeg

CE2631B0-1033-404F-8CE8-3C79312ACBEB.jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
I dont think so , the wire is going inside the handguard, and the button is attached to it,I hope their is provision to take it out and even if it is personal choice, why would anyone place it their instead of point of direct contact.
Yeah that’s a really weird setup for a right handed shooter, you’d have to take your shooting hand off the grip to use the switch which is a big no no in shooting. Again, they just don’t seem particularly expert at things that are more complex than iron signed and wooden furniture AKs

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Anything in the 90s was adhoc and reactionary. Check with @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR . If i remember correctly his father was one of the first Officers when RR was being set up.

My family members who served during that time describe that time as lawless like the wild west, against an intelligent and battle hardened opfor.

Today jihadis hardly make it over the LOC
Ahh the 90s.

When Anantnag was called Islamabad and Islamabad had terrorist camps less than a hundred kilometres from Srinagar Airport.

When Ambush parties avoided contact finding out the infiltration group was 10 times their size.

When Afghanis used to come at 10mtrs and open fire on Army.

When BMPs rollled down in Handwara..

Actually my old man once slapped someone when he called Anantnag as Islamabad and left my dad fuming.. My dad was under Gen Bakshi if i am not wrong and he was just like Gen Bakshi only haha. (My dad is no more so i cant say for sure but i think he was under him for few months in Doda)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles