Indian Special Forces

hsinchong

Country flag
Sorry but I don't know if I can post this, I can't find a suitable section in the Indian Navy to post it.

I want to ask Have the Indian Navy received the Boomeranger RHIB's already?

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
One of the only reasons most units have Team Wendy High cuts or TAML highcuts is they’ve come as a package with helmet mounted Night Vision Devices (I2 and thermal). No one has bought them specifically to mount comms.
I think NSG and Garuds purchase of SRG tactical helmet can be considered an exception.

Waanar

Country flag

Should NSG or SOF consider using foldable visor stock combination with
View attachment 136215
Operationally, only seen this in use by SAS when they were piggybacking with the CTSFO units looking for Manchester bombing suspects.

Doesn't look like it'll stop much though.

Heck, the screws look like they'd turn into extra shrapnel and kill the operator better like the German Stahlhelms did.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
imo if we need full mask its better to design something out of the types of halo mjolmir helmet(somewhat fully enclosed)
The only viable ones are the French GIGN visors but you will need special high riser mounta for optics and even special stocks. Our forces will order the visor and forget about the other things, then our operators will only use them during photo shoots and demos.

GIGN11_Domenjod_160316.jpg