Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You can see it in 0:21 time frame.
Plus something oddly suspicious is that , if you look at the high cut helmets , they are similar to Indian Armour ones , except rails . The ear cuts are very similar in design
The company is listed on UP Defence Corridor which as of now seems to be a failure and a joke. Even if it was started only a while back. Few companies and all of them being very small ones making nothing basically service providers.

It’s laughable looking at the state of affairs but we can’t complain, we never supported our private sector.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
MIDHANI is a great DPSU not gonna lie. But we need a domestic market for sustaining some defence companies like how American ones sustain.
It shall not happen, to whom you suppose these companies should sell their products to?
I won't buy some alloy from midhani ( its idiotic, I know )
Only thing is small arms ,which the Indian state won't allow at any cost.
Rest about these equipments like night vision etc , these will always be ordered in a limited amount by the government, Infact civilians should not own them either .
Rest assured these companies need to look outside if they want to sustain themselves

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It shall not happen, to whom you suppose these companies should sell their products to?
I won't buy some alloy from midhani ( its idiotic, I know )
Only thing is small arms ,which the Indian state won't allow at any cost.
Rest about these equipments like night vision etc , these will always be ordered in a limited amount by the government, Infact civilians should not own them either .
Rest assured these companies need to look outside if they want to sustain themselves
Read what I said, a few pieces of equipment will have to be bought as you don’t and can’t have a domestic market, for small arms only domestic market is a small market for pistols.

And who’s saying buy alloys.

Anyways leave this offtopic BS.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
This is for Mi-17V5 Pilots as I viewed it today
Mi-17 pilots use Israeli Nogalight NL-93 dual tube aviators NVGs
1631557982217.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag