Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Those new tactical shirts look decent and I’ve heard they are a big upgrade in terms of comfort also interesting to see that the model 1974 helmet is standard for their support elements (K9/C&C), wonder if they’ll be the first to get the high cuts when they become more widely available for the force.

It’s been discussed before but NSG really needs to have those MP5s replaced, should’ve happened years ago at this point.

seeing it remain their standard issue really makes me question their decision making and overall competence. All serious CT units in the world have long since transitioned to SBRs. NSG is stuck in the 1980s

they could’ve easily just gone for an entire SIG 552/3 force post 26/11 but they instead doubled down on the MP-5X/SMG profile.

Gessler

Country flag
Country flag
Went looking for these vests and found not only the source but also the source of those new laser-cut plate carriers we've been seeing on Garuds recently - they're all from Battlegear Technologies. A mumbai-based supplier (I think import/distribution only) that used to be a long-time supplier to NSG

View attachment 106443

Garud ones:

View attachment 106442

They have that make in india label though under these plate carriers,

Country flag
Went looking for these vests and found not only the source but also the source of those new laser-cut plate carriers we've been seeing on Garuds recently - they're all from Battlegear Technologies. A mumbai-based supplier (I think import/distribution only) that used to be a long-time supplier to NSG

View attachment 106443

Garud ones:

View attachment 106442

combat shirts of Garuds also seem to be from this company

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

View attachment 106443

Garud ones:

View attachment 106442

combat shirts of Garuds also seem to be from this company
Had the same conversation with @Tier69operative a while back. The entire Garuds Wardrobe is available in that website.
Seems like they like buying all their stuff in one shop only😂. Like almost all their Optics are from MeproLight and almost all their guns are from IWI.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Had the same conversation with @Tier69operative a while back. The entire Garuds Wardrobe is available in that website.
Seems like they like buying all their stuff in one shop only😂. Like almost all their Optics are from MeproLight and almost all their guns are from IWI.
Same story with NSG, the RFI they sent out last year basically read like it was reading from product list of this website

wonder who is behind this company, they have ‘connections’

Articles