Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Like I said, accident. Gun discipline exists for a reason. That's all from me on this.
He probably emptied it and locked the bolt
You never know, perhaps trying to look cool

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Just an observation-

Garuds tend to have much better arms handling skills; the rifle is almost always higher up the shoulder in a quicker ready position whereas with PARA (SF) a lot of the times they have their slings loose and almost carry the rifle around the waist. Garuds almost universally have strict trigger discipline- something very much lacking in PARA (SF)/Indian army in general

View attachment 90031

View attachment 90032

View attachment 90033

View attachment 90034

View attachment 90030
Ya'll Nibbiars this post has stirred a quite controversy amongs the SF Fans on the Twitter. :hehe:

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir, have you had any interaction with the Garud Commandos of the Indian Air Force? If yes, how are they from your view. In the last few days a lot has been posted about them in this thread and we’ve seen that they do possess relatively modern gear and seem to follow decent practices. It is understood that they lack the experience as much as Para sf and Marcos, as they’re a newer force and will need to be build and gain experience from the ground up and hence I’d like to know whether para sf have helped them or have they hired contractors from abroad etc, as I understand parachute training is common for all 3 SFs in Agra so I’m assuming there is some interaction between all 3 forces.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles