Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Iam going to kms infront of new Sena bhawan i swear to god
Yes and Armenia and in talks with Others too Brazil has bought them for Boarder petrol for now and we have hooked up Armenia sf real good not just NODs maybe if someday the news is out that will be good but I am telling you all we don't need anyone else to hook up our sf we ourselves are very much capable

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Yes and Armenia and in talks with Others too Brazil has bought them for Boarder petrol for now and we have hooked up Armenia sf real good not just NODs maybe if someday the news is out that will be good but I am telling you all we don't need anyone else to hook up our sf we ourselves are very much capable
Is BEL one cheaper than tonbo?
Also why are we not buying it what’s the reason behind it

jai jaganath

Country flag
Sauce bro

kaboom

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Is BEL one cheaper than tonbo?
Also why are we not buying it what’s the reason behind it
BEL are cheaper than Tonbo yes

And the reason is cause it's US

Anyways Garuds are getting them in Good numbers, in Trials with Marcos Tonbo and BEL both no update since then

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles