Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
@Everyone
What was "that" image , that drew you into the Indian Special Forces space and started your cycle of suffering???

For me it was
1st_SFG_(A)_Trains_with_Indian_Special_Forces.jpg

As shameful as it may sound , at that time tavor was the sexiest thing i had ever seen .

Arad Operator

Country flag
Let me tell you something special about this pic! This was taken in Agra outside SE7EN's near that tank. 7SF(that time Airborne) had just came back from the valley(North Kashmir) and had gained good success there. This pic was taken during a weapons display at some occasion.
The bearded guy is a legend, chad operator.

lexz09

@Everyone
What was "that" image , that drew you into the Indian Special Forces space and started your cycle of suffering???

For me it was
View attachment 258527

As shameful as it may sound , at that time tavor was the sexiest thing i had ever seen .
4w4wu1hn30q51.jpg

I fell in love with them that day. (No homo lmfao)
The drip was just way too much

Last edited:

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Let me tell you something special about this pic! This was taken in Agra outside SE7EN's near that tank. 7SF(that time Airborne) had just came back from the valley(North Kashmir) and had gained good success there. This pic was taken during a weapons display at some occasion.
an-army-officer-displays-the-tavor-21-an-israeli-made-rifle-which-CD0AAA.jpg
IMG_20240618_214900.jpg

Here You go Brother I'm visiting this forum since 2012-13 that time I don't know how to make ID I joined it in 2020

Arad Operator

Country flag
@Everyone

For me it was
View attachment 258527

1718728406935.png

For me it was this, first saw this pic in 2015 in some article. Seeing this chaps in long hairs/bears and carrying the Tar-21(my favourite is one with UBGL) was just a awesome!:D

airborneCommando

Country flag
@Everyone

For me it was
View attachment 258527

It was not a pic in my case. A small tukdi of bearded men in non standard clothing, M81 woodland bandanas, beards, Vzs/Tavors and shades was a regular sighting outside garhi cantonment.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@Everyone

For me it was
View attachment 258527

I was in Baramulla eating pakora and drinking cold drinks at a party when far away i heard a loud bang and a smoke cloud in the air.

I asked the Officers mess waiter..Bhaiya yeh kya he..

He said 9 Para operation kar rhi he

I said what is 9 Para i never heard this unit

He said they are the most dangerou ones who roam around in open jonga

Then I remembered seeing open jongas on highway with indisciplined looking fauj who used to salute my old man as they passed by.

Then a impression was built in my mind that they are the gangsta army.

airborneCommando

Country flag
View attachment 258536View attachment 258537
Here You go Brother I'm visiting this forum since 2012-13 that time I don't know how to make ID I joined it in 2020
Boss wasn't this 10 SF?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles