Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
No these aren't the Afghan SF. These are the new talib sf with troops drawn from afghan "commandos". The afghan commandos and Afghan SF were different. Commandos were more of a liability. SF was exceptional.
Whatever happened to the NDS Special Forces?

Those were some ballsy dudes. They operated along with CIA SAD to take the fight to the enemy's doorstep.

But since the Afghan withdrawal, little is known.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
View attachment 257530
What is this? Where the fuck is the accountability? Is this supposed to be the SF of so called 4th strongest country who is fantasized about fighting 2 front war with Pakistan and China simultaneously while emerging Victorious by 74IQ "feeling proud indian army" fan boys? Everything in this pic is straight up from 2000s. And what are they here for? Patrolling roads in front of media for photo ops and then everyone back to normal just like before? These fking red collars
Leave the kit alone...lets believe Major Jacob that they can drink gutter ka pani and be naked and see at night and smeel like nature ...fine

Where are the kills?

Another op..another failure

Blamming terrain like its a foreign countr..what terrain..NE has worse terrain than this.

This place is right next to Rajouri district..there has been no succes.

Meri teraf se gear chodo kapde bhi mat pehno..but result to do.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Leave the kit alone...lets believe Major Jacob that they can drink gutter ka pani and be naked and see at night and smeel like nature ...fine

Where are the kills?

Another op..another failure

Blamming terrain like its a foreign countr..what terrain..NE has worse terrain than this.

This place is right next to Rajouri district..there has been no succes.

Meri teraf se gear chodo kapde bhi mat pehno..but result to do.
Anti nasanal bkl u don’t know the terrain Saar join Army to speak about it or shaduppp 🤬
Jokes apart I agree with you 100%

VictorDelta4

Country flag
lets believe Major Jacob that they can drink gutter ka pani and be naked and see at night and smeel like nature ...fine
Will all due respect to his service, I stopped taking him seriously long time ago.
These characteristics are all standard for anyone who has successfully gone through Recce, Tracking, SERE schools. There's nothing special about it like he would like others to believe.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Will all due respect to his service, I stopped taking him seriously long time ago.
These characteristics are all standard for anyone who has successfully gone through Recce, Tracking, SERE schools. There's nothing special about it like he would like others to believe.
There is a clip on youtube where Major Jacob says i am a shikari

There is another clip of Major Sawhney where he says if u think u r a shikari then soon or later u will be the shikaar

both are different and not taunting each other but i agree with Major sawhneys attitude.

Machoism today is only shown in movies..no unit anywhere promotes such things as it leads to big accidents.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

There is another clip of Major Sawhney where he says if u think u r a shikari then soon or later u will be the shikaar

both are different and not taunting each other but i agree with Major sawhneys attitude.

Machoism today is only shown in movies..no unit anywhere promotes such things as it leads to big accidents.
They should have been the ones to voice modernisation of SF but quite opposite they are saying Para SF is super duper Salman khan Bollywood Power and doesn’t need anything can kill 400 terrorists with bare hands absolute bs (not disrespecting their service)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They should have been the ones to voice modernisation of SF but quite opposite they are saying Para SF is super duper Salman khan Bollywood Power and doesn’t need anything can kill 400 terrorists with bare hands absolute bs (not disrespecting their service)
They did lots of them did major sahani tried his best while he was there alot of others try too they are less in numbers but every unit has a few of these Gentleman but they all fail in the end

kaboom

Country flag
1718105314977.png

Para SF sniper with a SAKO trg 42 and a Bushnell Rangefinder
Costly stuff 60K a piece without taxes
https://www.astroshop.eu/instruments/bushnell-rangefinder-7x26-elite-1-mile-arc/p,51891

They also have kestrel weather meter cum ballistic calculators , which costs around 80k a piece. Gun costs a minimum of 3.5 lakhs . Imported good .338 will cost another 1k a round at least.

The steiner scope which is most probably a M5Xi 5-25x56 MSR-V2 Riflescope costs another 2.5 to 3 lakhs a piece.

thus the total comes out at around 7.6 lakhs . All these are online listed prices , actual contract prices might be even higher along with all the additional things . Also without taxes .

Having proper snipers is a costly affair / Dragunov better

Last edited:

kaboom

Country flag
Beretta Scorpio TGT... looks sexier than the sako trg 42...

Any idea of the numbers in service of both these?
Not many perhaps a few dozens

The fat handguard of trg is the reason , a rail upgrade with an aftermarket on with make it a beauty again

1718112745230.png

1718112763476.png

1718112778694.png

1718112836816.png

1718112879399.png

1718112898862.png

1718112947756.png

1718113540212.png

1718113028705.png

also looks like we brought suppressors with scorpions , thus are used for sneaky stuff like counter sniping.

Last edited:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Not many perhaps a few dozens

The fat habdguard of trg is the reason , a rail upgrade with an aftermarket on with make it a beauty again

View attachment 257556

View attachment 257557
View attachment 257558
View attachment 257559
View attachment 257562
View attachment 257565
View attachment 257566
View attachment 257569
View attachment 257568

Though the source is the wire... it says the numbers of sako trg 42 in IA is 32+370+750.

I would believe it bcoz across the country even "fatehaal" units are displaying it in the "know your army" exhibitions.

Jedi Operator

Country flag

who's Major Sawhney ?

kaboom

Country flag
Though the source is the wire... it says the numbers of sako trg 42 in IA is 32+370+750.

I would believe it bcoz across the country even "fatehaal" units are displaying it in the "know your army" exhibitions.
trg 42 are in very good numbers , scorpions are few

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag