Indian Special Forces

Schrodingersoul005

Country flag
Welcome back bud was wondering just yesterday where did you vanish when I was going through old threads
I lost my way in the civie community and education and realised it wasn't my form of lifestyle. Can't really forget the arguments and debates on special forces revolutionary equipment. By the time I was back Marcos were running Comtacs, PTTs and Multicams and Paras suddenly adopted High Cuts

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Can u ask him yesterday his tweet in major defence deal being signed was April fool attempt or it was serious
I did he can't tell Ajit dubey was hinting something too if it didn't arrive today maybe it won't be published now the news is with ANI will be posted whenever deemed fit ig.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
You seem to be a great fan of MACV-SOG, any book suggestions ? All I have seen is Jocko Podcast
There are tons of books on sog.Go through these pages to get the stories.One is an fb page and other is a podcast of guy who regularly does interviews with sog veterans

Jedi Operator

Country flag
There are tons of books on sog.Go through these pages to get the stories.One is an fb page and other is a podcast of guy who regularly does interviews with sog veterans
thanks alot man!

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
thanks alot man!
Just google macvsog book.pucket factor something like that.tons of books availability.as I don’t have time to read nor have extra money to buy i never bought any but heard those books are nice.That fb page is nice.Many veterans you could ask questions and doubts many are down to earth and would reply you in comments.Gibson is also a down to earth guy.He is happy to reply to your doubts.I sometimes chats with that guy and shares some of the vidoes of our SF guys with him.
Most of the videos on our SF guys are too amateurish to be honest.That Ranveer dude doesn’t know the basics ,military mantra videos are all in same pattern which is manytimes boring no offence .Military mantra guy is good but he need to improvise during interviews instead of doing a preset questionnaire.

Last edited:

Articles