Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
The Airforce has it's own sky diving team called 'Akashganga'
These guys have done over 602, 780, 1040, 350, 220, jumps per person
Yeah, most of the IAF CFF instructors have considerably higher number of jumps per person, even higher than akashganga team. PTS/AATS Agra truely is one of the best tri-services institution to be at. Even though IAF heads the institution, guys from SF and Marcos are way ahead of the curve in terms of implementation of new techniques.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Yeah, most of the IAF CFF instructors have considerably higher number of jumps per person, even higher than akashganga team. PTS/AATS Agra truely is one of the best tri-services institution to be at. Even though IAF heads the institution, guys from SF and Marcos are way ahead of the curve in terms of implementation of new techniques.
true take a look at this though, I know Pahadi Chuha has posted pics of MARCOS' freefall center

MARCOS have an airborne cell

1710688091622.jpeg

Kumaoni

Bhenchod few larpers here don't wait to post the most shittiest pics from here on reddit.
Lekin kuch dhang ka hota hai to ye chutiya gayab hojata hain.
Stop posting Garud-U.S joint ex pics as Marcos pics and start posting shit like this.
You know I am talking to you mf.
Whcih retard is posting this on reddit? probably some pakiblarper

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Lmao the guys in international subreddit are going this is done for only showoff their was no need of para jumps haha :bplease: Salty mfs
I'm genuinely curious what exactly was the need to paradrop? Didn't the IN ships in the vicinity not have Marcos or speedboats on board which I thought is the norm in anti-pirate ops or were they trying to test out every strategy in the book to analyze their operation efficiency in real time scenario

Two SEALS drowned and died on the high seas not too long ago which shows how adverse are the conditions even for some of the best trained personnel out there. I thought rappelling down a helo would've been a safer option

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles