Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Ok yes, going by previous posts on the original page, probably an RR guy with MARCOS kit
No, i think he is wearing the old navy combat uniform pants. I cant find the images but the navy had a combat uniform which has camo similar to the old Army pattern. They wear it without tucking the pants into their boots. I found a bad quality pic.

new-indian-navy-uniform-2-1024x682.jpg

View attachment 242515

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
No, i think he is wearing the old navy combat uniform pants. I cant find the images but the navy had a combat uniform which has camo similar to the old Army pattern. They wear it without tucking the pants into their boots. I found a bad quality pic.

View attachment 242512

View attachment 242515
It's RR boys confirmed by OP gear of Marcos who are attached to RR unit pic is very recent.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Off topic; does any one here ever came across these gelblaster replica guns we see in insta? Are they worth the money? Just wanted to buy a replica weapon which fits my pocket.In insta videos these weapons look similar to their real life counterparts

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Para SF doing sea boarding
Well, I mean if MARCOS could make the case for inland mountain warfare in J&K because you had Wular Lake and other 'small' waterbodies in proximity to gain exposure, then why not 10 Para SF make an argument for being interoperable with MARCOS in ship boarding because Gujrat falls under their area of operations technically