Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Asking last time to anyone who can answer... asked several times before on other threads but no answer

How many 155mm Artillery guns are required to absolutely dominate LOC&WB... I mean for a WW2 style Artillery bombardment of Berlin

Please answer
Not the right thread to ask maybe try artillery or ind pak thread

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
“Asses kicked” is very a strong word. Especially when germans had at least a 1:10 kill ratio in their losses and that russia still suffers from the population crisis the germans inflicted on them.
If the Germans didnt open multiple fronts we all know which superpower would be alive today!!

Germans innovated everything the US brags today from stealth to camo.

There is no comparison!!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Lol what fantasy. T

The Russian economy other than Natural Resources stays crippled. The myth of the Russian Army stands destroyed in the eyes of the west. (They were outstandingly incompetent).

They have pretty much gone through their best soldiers and kit and now resorting to Criminals and Junk to beef up their ranks. Their leadership has been found grossly wanting. Their Airforce struggled to Achieve Air superiority against a non entity.

And they were not even fighting NATO but Ukraine!!! - Effective Material Western Aid to Ukraine came much later. It was Russian incompetence in the early months that allowed the Ukrainians time to get Western help and further entrench themselves.

lol AGAIN Against frigging Ukraine!! Imagine if the Russians had to fight a real military.

Short of any direct Western Alliance the Russians will obviously win. But they should have in the first few months of the conflict - IT IS FRIGGING UKRAINE!

Lol any other way to see Russia today is pure delusion. Russians are doing it better?!!! lol lol lol.
Boris or Ivan is fucked.

last 50 years have not been good for martial races or races claiming to be martial haha

LTTE ate gurkhas and sikhs and now ivan is getting drilled by potato farmers

Just kidding:rofl:

DIE UwU

Country flag
You should watch the current Ukraine war videos ,you will never advocate for war or bloodshed.There is no glory in such death.
Yeah , these drone footage scare the shit out of me.
It does not matter how good you are or how exceptional your operational record is or how qualified you are.
If a drone is on your ass then you are going to die.
Someone who learned how to fly drone a month or two ago hiding in some hole or bunker can kill any experienced operator easily.

Kumaoni

Boris or Ivan is fucked.

last 50 years have not been good for martial races or races claiming to be martial haha

LTTE ate gurkhas and sikhs and now ivan is getting drilled by potato farmers

Just kidding:rofl:
Yeah, kinda. I respectfully disagree although said ltte had plenty of moments of success in ambushes, they also had lots of failures. Just my humble opinions.

Kumaoni

Yeah , these drone footage scare the shit out of me.
It does not matter how good you are or how exceptional your operational record is or how qualified you are.
If a drone is on your ass then you are going to die.
Someone who learned how to fly drone a month or two ago hiding in some hole or bunker can kill any experienced operator easily.
Well i’d hope SOF operators won’t be in the open like that fighting line infantry type battkes

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah, kinda. I respectfully disagree although said ltte had plenty of moments of success in ambushes, they also had lots of failures. Just my humble opinions.
Lungi aur chappal walo ne le li thi bhai

they didnt even have boots to be honest

they were against armour,arty,sf and infantry of the most dangerous country in south asia

mein toh chah k bhi Indian Army ko defend nhi kar sakta

LTTE and RaW fucked the Army bad..had it been US or pakistan the Army would have revolted and screwed RAW like anything

but yha Ji hazoori chalti he

Kumaoni

Lungi aur chappal walo ne le li thi bhai

they didnt even have boots to be honest

they were against armour,arty,sf and infantry of the most dangerous country in south asia

mein toh chah k bhi Indian Army ko defend nhi kar sakta

LTTE and RaW fucked the Army bad..had it been US or pakistan the Army would have revolted and screwed RAW like anything

but yha Ji hazoori chalti he
True, but they fought a guerilla watfare, not a conventional warfare. They also had IEDs, better coms (this was their savin grace in Jaffna heli drop) , better rifles. Also, army “infantry” battalions had crpf tier equipment at that time becuz most btns didn’t have any of their traditional heavy firepower. not to mention, many of them came from peacetime and as a result had very poor sops.

Two cases of Ltte ambush;
1. When they ambushed a ROP, the ROP members had gotten tired and exhausted and went to take a break. While they were resting, Ltte attacked and killed 10 of them.
2. Ambush in 1988, sikh patrol got sorrounded, didn’t check the town, ltte sororubded and ambushed them. around were killed.

overall, a mess from the beggining. You don’t automatically make a peacekeeping force a fucking gueurlla indurgent force. rajiv gandhi screwed up bad

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
True, but they fought a guerilla watfare, not a conventional warfare. They also had IEDs, better coms (this was their savin grace in Jaffna heli drop) , better rifles. Also, army “infantry” battalions had crpf tier equipment at that time becuz most btns didn’t have any of their traditional heavy firepower. not to mention, many of them came from peacetime and as a result had very poor sops.

Two cases of Ltte ambush;
1. When they ambushed a ROP, the ROP members had gotten tired and exhausted and went to take a break. While they were resting, Ltte attacked and killed 10 of them.
2. Ambush in 1988, sikh patrol got sorrounded, didn’t check the town, ltte sororubded and ambushed them. around were killed.

This is the main problem with the IA imo- they tend to take sops for hranted
Excuses everyone has..Result matters..KIA is the final count

Kumaoni

Excuses everyone has..Result matters..KIA is the final count
My opinion after doing hard research for months: The result was 1,000 indians KIA for a strategically inconclusive outcome, which ultimately is a huge failure of epic proportions . The biggest succes of the IPKF was they bloodied the ltte decently, that the Ltte agreed on Feb 25 1989 to come to the table and talk. Hwoever, this proved ineffective and IPKF ultimately withdrew after failed expedition

Last edited:

airborneCommando

Country flag
My opinion after doing hard research for months: The result was 1,000 indians KIA for a strategically inconclusive outcome, which ultimately is a huge failure of epic proportions . The biggest succes of the IPKF was they bloodied the ltte decently, that the Ltte agreed on Feb 25 1989 to come to the table and talk. Hwoever, this proved ineffective and IPKF ultimately withdrew after failed expedition
Kuch bolunga toh pakistani declare kardenge mujhe

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No u r wrong

biggest success was in Jaffna i think where they could have killed Prabhakaran but RAW intervened and got them back

kaboom

Country flag
No u r wrong

biggest success was in Jaffna i think where they could have killed Prabhakaran but RAW intervened and got them back
It was later revealed that Prabhakaran was sleeping in a house a few blocks down to the house where the SF team been hold up .
That was the reason why LTTE threw everything they had at them to stop them . Once Prabhakaran was evacuated they quickly disengaged .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles