Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bhenchod who the fuck records beheading someone else when you are part of a fuckin army.
Why are there no strict guidelines towards no recording in combat zones.
I think..

Beheading is ok if you have achieved something big lets say attacked a coy and beheaded their coy commander in war

Or

Against bat action u killed bat team and beheaded them to show who u r

But

Beheading after a encounter when you have already outnumbered those few terrorists proves nothing.

I know people who charged 3 terrorist with the Bren and killed all 3 and sat with their dead bodies and smoked a cigratte

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
I think..

Beheading is ok if you have achieved something big lets say attacked a coy and beheaded their coy commander in war

Or

But

Beheading after a encounter when you have already outnumbered those few terrorists proves nothing.

I know people who charged 3 terrorist with the Bren and killed all 3 and sat with their dead bodies and smoked a cigratte
We begeading them is Ok but they doing it is not Okay.😀
Beheadings have been from done from 90s itself.I am sure you may have heard about it.One of the former operator who served from mid 90s to late 2000s had told that such acts had been done as a proof to show the commanders that they had done the cross border ops .

DIE UwU

Country flag
I think..

Or

But

My main issue is the recording part.
I understand that sometimes you have to send a message but keep it away from public eyes.
One video gone viral is all it takes to get your carreer ruined.
Army brass knows how these things work and are okay with it , the issue is when external pressure is applied.

khushank

Country flag
We begeading them is Ok but they doing it is not Okay.😀
Beheadings have been from done from 90s itself.I am sure you may have heard about it.One of the former operator who served from mid 90s to late 2000s had told that such acts had been done as a proof to show the commanders that they had done the cross border ops .
They are the one's who are illegally sitting on our land, our soil not the opposite!

They are the one's who blew 9 yr old kids with IED's in Dangri!!

They are one's who beheaded local army porters!!

Such people don't fall under the category of humans, hence anything that is done to their bodies is justified to me!

Articles