Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
My thoughts are i see that getting standardised across Marcos in the next few years max 5 years.

Para i have no hope from..they are the village tau who no matter how hard u bang ur head wouldnt understand.

My prediction Garuds will be second.
Paras are a lost cause, nothing will
Change that

Garuds needs to figure out what they are first before they can hope to match anywhere near MARCOs. It seems post Pathankot they’ve embraced (even more) being the SWAT of the IAF. If they realised they wanted to be the premier CSAR unit of India things could change but I struggle to see massive capability enhancements without a clear doctrine

+ for the Nth to anyone reading- AFSOD means zilch when it comes to modernisation, it has no CAPEX budget, it has no separate cadre. It’s a proof of concept expertise for maybe one day after the commies have given a suitable a$$ whooping to build a dedicated SOCOM on

abingdonboy

Country flag
I believe if marcos get this setup standardized throughout then garud and paras will follow their footsteps.
Army/AF babus might be okay with loosing men in combat but they are not going to be okay with loosing to their little sister.
Inter service rivalry is still there so even the lazy sahab might come out of there slumber to get their shit together to show mudi ji.
My backside.

IA generals (their senior most in fact) are fine to have this presented to them

These clowns have no shame or sense, they are too busy planning their future appointments/cushy retirements

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Nope. My guess would be that UCP for VBSS ops, Multicam and MARPAT for jungle ops and Black Multicam for urban ops.
I don't see any NATO unit using UCP for VBSS. MARCOS should standardize Multicam for VBSS and jungle ops while using Black Multicam for anything urban instead of having 4-5 different camos in their inventory

You don't want to look like paras where no two operators look alike in any op

JConline

Country flag
I don't see any NATO unit using UCP for VBSS. MARCOS should standardize Multicam for VBSS and jungle ops while using Black Multicam for anything urban instead of having 4-5 different camos in their inventory

You don't want to look like paras where no two operators look alike in any op
Its true that no NATO units use UCP but we saw how good UCP works in that environment in RIMPAC.

DIE UwU

Country flag
I think Indians on reddit usi and randia definitely has some problems especially usi when soilders were not equipped they shat on them and now saw someone comment wannabe navy seals or something god these people can't decide what they want
Honestly both randia and randia speaks are eco-chambers filled with degenerates.
One is extreme left another is extreme right.
Indian janta on reddit are full of entitled assholes who don't know shit.

Articles