Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why i still doubt it is not Para SF surely even if he is Indian is because with the routine of a SF unit no body can maintain those steroid arms.

Those are too huge.

I had once 17inch biceps and i cannot imagine having that with the ragda SF guys go through and its not even practical for them.

How to have them so big is not so difficult..Train heavily and Eat richly simple.

I would suggest however to play sports or games and focus on overall fitness.
Mahindra Scorpio, TATA 407, Indian Flag on Indian Map on Car, yet it is doubtful if it is from India or not.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Why i still doubt it is not Para SF surely even if he is Indian is because with the routine of a SF unit no body can maintain those steroid arms.

Those are too huge.

I had once 17inch biceps and i cannot imagine having that with the ragda SF guys go through and its not even practical for them.

How to have them so big is not so difficult..Train heavily and Eat richly simple.

I would suggest however to play sports or games and focus on overall fitness.
Ya'll Nibbiars aankho ke check up kiya ki nahi?.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Sir, What's your take on the logistics feasability of having an AR platform carbine and an AK as standard issue? Also, do we need to establish a training center dedicated to urban warfare similar to how we have CIJWS?
The AR and AK question is beyond my scope to reply. Yes ,absolutely we should have a school for the Urban Warfare. But we should only have a school when it can have the state of the art facilities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles