Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Don’t forget other Spartans in the halo universe who have done just as much John. Spartans like Jerome and Jai. Especially Jai since he is one of the first spartans to ever fight the Arbiter one on one and then later in the war he and his team annihilated a whole planet with nova bomb. Interestingly according to halo lore Jai is of Indian dissent and was born on the planet called Bhuj.
John was the real deal IMO, however. Jai is very good but John is simply unbeatable on the battlefield

Blood+

Country flag
Don’t forget other Spartans in the halo universe who have done just as much John. Spartans like Jerome and Jai. Especially Jai since he is one of the first spartans to ever fight the Arbiter one on one and then later in the war he and his team annihilated a whole planet with nova bomb. Interestingly according to halo lore Jai is of Indian dissent and was born on the planet called Bhuj.
True. I was half joking when I made my comment, if you couldn't tell. Anyway, the naval tactics from the human side in the lore leave much to be desired, in my personal opinion at least.

Blood+

Country flag
Lol a horny idot who can't even confirm his gender is being interviewed by a sasta copy of Giorgio (that expert from ancient aliens) is a must watch ? 😂 No fucking way
He may have made some errors, rather big ones at that, about some technical details here and there (who hasn't??), but that doesn't mean we discredit everything he's got to say without even giving it the due consideration.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Lol a horny idot who can't even confirm his gender is being interviewed by a sasta copy of Giorgio (that expert from ancient aliens) is a must watch ? 😂 No fucking way
I dont demean people based on their sexuality and secondly talking about aliens maybe you can update yourself about the recent happenings in the US about it to know that disclosure of Aliens is slowly happening by the US govt as we speak.

Blood+

Country flag
I dont demean people based on their sexuality and secondly talking about aliens maybe you can update yourself about the recent happenings in the US about it to know that disclosure of Aliens is slowly happening by the US govt as we speak.
I think he was referring to that infamous History Channel program.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I think he was referring to that infamous History Channel program.
Whatever he was referring to he should know everyone on that program is right.

CIA agents are coming up and telling that aliens have been here for thousands of years and have genetically engineered us.

So Giorgio is as truthful as a CIA agent now!!!!

Jedi Operator

Country flag

CIA agents are coming up and telling that aliens have been here for thousands of years and have genetically engineered us.

Wait until Elon Musk summons martians he is in contact with to fight the gaint Lizard that is - Zuckerberg.

Leaving that aside. I love these old documentaries. They have something about them as in being purely informative and well presented. These days you see none of that.

CIJWS

airborneCommando

Country flag

Since this thread is wayyyyy offtrack right now...Sirji I had a question, since you are a pilot...have you ever encountered such anomalous aircrafts/phenomena ?

Kumaoni

LMAO what?

Kumaoni

Since this thread is wayyyyy offtrack right now...Sirji I had a question, since you are a pilot...have you ever encountered such anomalous aircrafts/phenomena ?
I have seen a UFO once in my home city, was on the news reported as a satletite but it was def a alien ship

Kumaoni

I have only seen this.. And this is Elon Musk ji’s

Yk something interesting? In northern US, there is cases of cattle mutilation which is so precise that it’s literally impssibke to be that of an animal. There are also many ufo s sightings in that area. Def connected.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Yk something interesting? In northern US, there is cases of cattle mutilation which is so precise that it’s literally impssibke to be that of an animal. There are also many ufo s sightings in that area. Def connected.
It happened in our village in certain time spans over the years body cut with surgical precision + no tongue. Haven't witnessed this thing but i have seen a lot of other things like fireballs in the sky and all.

Man this thread is just like para SF, sab ho rha hai

Spadex

Country flag
Krishana was a alien military general and people were using tactical nuclear weapons on battlefield of Mahabharata not to mention that Jesus Christ cross was actually a transmitter ment for aliens according to your history tv experts you can endure such trash I don't 😂. However I do believe that we are not alone but defending those history tv is beyond me