Indian Special Forces

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
View attachment 191942

Lightly carried, this seems like they'll use this vehicle for reconnaissance purposes pre beach assault and for hit and run attacks. Kind of like how SEALs used DPVs

Wow Marcos using helmet in a beach excercise

Jedi Operator

Country flag
"I dont think you have the quality of officers today that you had 30 years ago. " 1:08:00

Gen Brar

So, thats exactly what i have been saying and something which text book worms wont be able to understand.

Hence, to live in past glory is not the best thing for Jai ho gang..

And this is the second video i posted (the first being Major Sapru) who has said the same thing.

We need to really pull up our socks.

And sorry no text book paragraph references.. just a youtube video.
So that is obvio na

see Lt Gen PC Katoch said that with all airborne converted into SF. Who will carry the role of the airborne
Our jai ho gang, they talk about 1971....well we were pretty sorted then. SFF and Naval Divers did ops with R&AW's intelligence advise and mostly with Mukti Bahini that I can think of as India's version of MACV SOG (Alright you'll say stop comparing with western units.........I'm just saying.) The Airborne did the Tangail Drop and the Para Commandos did what "commando" means....they raided tactical and strategic objectives.

I shared an article quite a while ago from the book "relentless strike" and it shows that rangers were used as a tactical airdrop force while Delta Force's C Squadron used for advance forces reconnaissance and an attempt to fool the Iraqis into thinking most invasion force is coming from south. That's deception and Pete Blaber lead that

senapati3

Country flag
One member here claimed that from his source no f-16 was ever shot down. Your take on this?
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

My father served in airforce, his coursemate who at that time was involved ( currently at a very high rank ) in this Saga said that we messed up big time and no f16 was shot down , this lie was said to the nation just to keep the morale high.

Rest I don't know.

The proofs porkies gave were physical and we were only able to show radar images.

In this age of internet and media I don't think it is possible to hide the wreckage of a fighter jet which crashed in daylight.

Rest also all our big officers were ridiculed on the working principle of spice 2000 bombs by international media.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

My father served in airforce, his coursemate who at that time was involved ( currently at a very high rank ) in this Saga said that we messed up big time and no f16 was shot down , this lie was said to the nation just to keep the morale high.

Rest I don't know.

The proofs porkies gave were physical and we were only able to show radar images.

In this age of internet and media I don't think it is possible to hide the wreckage of a fighter jet which crashed in daylight.

Rest also all our big officers were ridiculed on the working principle of spice 2000 bombs by international media.
Can u explain the last line in personal message

skunk works

Country flag
I
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Rest I don't know.

Also don't believe that the wreckage of the F16 dissolved into thin air. There's no way it would be possible to hide if something had really fallen.
The only credible lead is the 'doosra banda' comment, but it could easily be the fog of war talking.
We get daily videos of Pak soldiers getting roasted, we had pictures of our BrahMos hitting Pakistan minutes after it happened- both images that embarrass Pakistan, but these were not 'suppressed'.
how is it even humanely possible that a $50 million jet crashed in a fairly populated area, and not a single picture, a single video leaked? In 2019 when people don't take a shit without recording and editing it first?? No rumors, no chit chat, no radio comms? Just dots on a screen shown to the public WEEKS later.
Meanwhile OSINT channels are zooming in on random fuzzy shapes in the distance and doing 'hmm obviously a F16 seat parachute'. Dude where the f*** do you see a parachute, cause I don't??
At this point our claim of shooting F16 carries as much water as Pak claim of shooting SU30MKI.

NutCracker

Country flag
I

Also don't believe that the wreckage of the F16 dissolved into thin air. There's no way it would be possible to hide if something had really fallen.
The only credible lead is the 'doosra banda' comment, but it could easily be the fog of war talking.
We get daily videos of Pak soldiers getting roasted, we had pictures of our BrahMos hitting Pakistan minutes after it happened- both images that embarrass Pakistan, but these were not 'suppressed'.
how is it even humanely possible that a $50 million jet crashed in a fairly populated area, and not a single picture, a single video leaked? In 2019 when people don't take a shit without recording and editing it first?? No rumors, no chit chat, no radio comms? Just dots on a screen shown to the public WEEKS later.
Meanwhile OSINT channels are zooming in on random fuzzy shapes in the distance and doing 'hmm obviously a F16 seat parachute'. Dude where the f*** do you see a parachute, cause I don't??
At this point our claim of shooting F16 carries as much water as Pak claim of shooting SU30MKI.
Did we get any other pics of Mig21 wreckage apart from a porky soldier standing on wing(i guess). ??

No right , it means porky rangers reached to that place before population could take pictures. Same case can be with crash site of f-16.

zathura98

Country flag
Did we get any other pics of Mig21 wreckage apart from a porky soldier standing on wing(i guess). ??

No right , it means porky rangers reached to that place before population could take pictures. Same case can be with crash site of f-16.
even i heard that no f-16 was shot down , so what was the pakis referring to second downed jet of india (and 2nd pilot arrest as well) during early reports then changing to only one arrest. Rest i heard that it was purely wg cdr's mistake that he went inside their airspace even after told not to go

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Rest I don't know.

Bhai ji, aapke pitaji ke mitr tb to ye bhi jaante honge ki wo doosra banda kon tha ?
Aur unhe ye bhi maalum hoga na , ki wo konsa pilot tha jisko porkistan awaam ne maar maar ke maar dala .
Daadhi wala , sardar jaisa pilot jiska parachute tirange jaisa tha kyuki tirange wala parachute to bas F 16 me hota hai .Not doubting your father's and his friends claims , just curious .
Fog of war lol, then what about that clip where we see 2 pilots ejecting ?
On The same day, and yes it was a single engine jet .
Those saying impossible to hide a crashed jet well gentlemen, looks like pakistani army has better cordoning capabilities.
And anyway if it must have crashed in some desolate mountain side .
Where probably army guys will reach before common awaam.so that they could record everything.
Our mi 17 crashed in a village or town due to the goof up we all know @skunk works @ALBY for you gentlemen and
@jai jaganath beta khud ko kitna pitoge , nai batao na kitna pitna hai tumhe ?
@FalconSlayers
For heavens sake don't doubt your military ,

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I cannot man... i would be doing disservice to our country.

Events did not take place as reported. Things are totally different that what seems.

Only thing i can say is 1 F 16 went down and so did 1 Mig 21 in the dogfight... but how.. and why.. i cannot.
1 mig 21 and F 16 went down .
Fine itna kaafi hai sir

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai ji, aapke pitaji ke mitr tb to ye bhi jaante honge ki wo doosra banda kon tha ?
Aur unhe ye bhi maalum hoga na , ki wo konsa pilot tha jisko porkistan awaam ne maar maar ke maar dala .
Daadhi wala , sardar jaisa pilot jiska parachute tirange jaisa tha kyuki tirange wala parachute to bas F 16 me hota hai .Not doubting your father's and his friends claims , just curious .
Fog of war lol, then what about that clip where we see 2 pilots ejecting ?
On The same day, and yes it was a single engine jet .
Those saying impossible to hide a crashed jet well gentlemen, looks like pakistani army has better cordoning capabilities.
And anyway if it must have crashed in some desolate mountain side .
Where probably army guys will reach before common awaam.so that they could record everything.
Our mi 17 crashed in a village or town due to the goof up we all know @skunk works @ALBY for you gentlemen and
@jai jaganath beta khud ko kitna pitoge , nai batao na kitna pitna hai tumhe ?
@FalconSlayers
For heavens sake don't doubt your military ,
Kuch samjha nahi kaun pita bhai
:confused1: :confused1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles