Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
I have 2 sources both confirmed f 16 down... In an event where they wanted to shoot down mig 21 they panicked or were taken away by their feelings i dont know but they lost a f 16.. from their own doing.
An F16 was definetly lost. I am confirming it as well. Tom Cooper has also said so as well. The US Recalled and Awarded a medal to the LIason Officer from their end who was doing the "Audit".

It is very easy to not show wreckage - they have 100% control of their media and SM.

Everytime there is a Mention in the Pak Media or a parade in front of the AF statue honoring the PAF on that day. a Certain 'mess' in India serves beer all around - sort of a drinking game now.

Lastly - just to point to an obvious tilt. The US Govt Last week declassified and acknowledgement that the Turks had shot down a Greek F-16 some 15 years ago which the US govt at that time had said all Greek F-16s are accounted for.

The US doesnt like its equipment coming out bad - above is only one example

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
An F16 was definetly lost. I am confirming it as well. Tom Cooper has also said so as well. The US Recalled and Awarded a medal to the LIason Officer from their end who was doing the "Audit".

It is very easy to not show wreckage - they have 100% control of their media and SM.

Everytime there is a Mention in the Pak Media or a parade in front of the AF statue honoring the PAF on that day. a Certain 'mess' in India serves beer all around - sort of a drinking game now.

Lastly - just to point to an obvious tilt. The US Govt Last week declassified and acknowledgement that the Turks had shot down a Greek F-16 some 15 years ago which the US govt at that time had said all Greek F-16s are accounted for.

The US doesnt like its equipment coming out bad - above is only one example
This particular incident would come out really bad for the US as the aircraft and missiles were both US.

Hence, i doubt if there will ever be a full disclosure either from India, Pak or US.

DumbPilot

Country flag
But its very clear that F16 was not downed in an air to air fight.
Maintenance issues? Pilot error? Throwing out a wild theory: pre-emptive ejection by the PAF pilot because he assumed the MiG-21's IR missile(to my knowledge the MiG-21 wasn't carrying any BVR missile) hit was inevitable? though that means they came very close to each other

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Maintenance issues? Pilot error? Throwing out a wild theory: pre-emptive ejection by the PAF pilot because he assumed the MiG-21's IR missile(to my knowledge the MiG-21 wasn't carrying any BVR missile) hit was inevitable? though that means they came very close to each other
dont count out blue on blue in your guess

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 191709
words of wisdom.May be to prevent over dependence of the NVDs/Thermals over naked eye and moonlight our generals are not buying enough newgen nvds
those that have mastered the night are aware of this (as pointed out by the poster), they plan Ops according to ambient light levels and if possible will avoid operating even if there’s a full moon.

they teach themselves proper IR discipline (that’s why they have push buttons for their LAMs)

. Western SOF did maybe 99% of their Ops in the last 30 years under NODs.

no one said you wouldn’t have to make allowances for a peer with IR/NOD capabilities but that’s the same with any technology/capability

i guess this excuses Para SF/RR calling off CT Ops at sunset or wheeling in generator powered lights for CASOs?

abingdonboy

Country flag
I

Also don't believe that the wreckage of the F16 dissolved into thin air. There's no way it would be possible to hide if something had really fallen.
The only credible lead is the 'doosra banda' comment, but it could easily be the fog of war talking.
We get daily videos of Pak soldiers getting roasted, we had pictures of our BrahMos hitting Pakistan minutes after it happened- both images that embarrass Pakistan, but these were not 'suppressed'.
how is it even humanely possible that a $50 million jet crashed in a fairly populated area, and not a single picture, a single video leaked? In 2019 when people don't take a shit without recording and editing it first?? No rumors, no chit chat, no radio comms? Just dots on a screen shown to the public WEEKS later.
Meanwhile OSINT channels are zooming in on random fuzzy shapes in the distance and doing 'hmm obviously a F16 seat parachute'. Dude where the f*** do you see a parachute, cause I don't??
At this point our claim of shooting F16 carries as much water as Pak claim of shooting SU30MKI.
It wasn’t just a flippant comment. The ISPR put out an official comment that a second Indian pilot and died in hospital

+ as for the lack of proof, please tell me what images have leaked of the damage done at Balakot? The Pak army took control of the entire area for a week, and then invited foreign journos to tour around once the damage had been cleared up.

There’s sat images to validate balakot.

it wouldn’t be very difficult to clean up a downed airframe that too with the amount of personnel that flooded the area post the incident.

the Pakis have covered up plenty of aircraft losses, why would this be any different?

when has india falsely claimed such things in the past? Why would they double down with the radar plots?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Bhai ji, aapke pitaji ke mitr tb to ye bhi jaante honge ki wo doosra banda kon tha ?
Aur unhe ye bhi maalum hoga na , ki wo konsa pilot tha jisko porkistan awaam ne maar maar ke maar dala .
Daadhi wala , sardar jaisa pilot jiska parachute tirange jaisa tha kyuki tirange wala parachute to bas F 16 me hota hai .Not doubting your father's and his friends claims , just curious .
Fog of war lol, then what about that clip where we see 2 pilots ejecting ?
On The same day, and yes it was a single engine jet .
Those saying impossible to hide a crashed jet well gentlemen, looks like pakistani army has better cordoning capabilities.
And anyway if it must have crashed in some desolate mountain side .
Where probably army guys will reach before common awaam.so that they could record everything.
Our mi 17 crashed in a village or town due to the goof up we all know @skunk works @ALBY for you gentlemen and
@jai jaganath beta khud ko kitna pitoge , nai batao na kitna pitna hai tumhe ?
@FalconSlayers
For heavens sake don't doubt your military ,
Between Abhi’s actions and the Mi17 (which by now has been logged as operator and human error of the crew) it was not the IAF’s finest hour at all but no one tried to hide that

if IAF said they shot down a F16 then they did (and there’s enough circumstantial evidence to give credence to that)

Everything else is pure speculation

abingdonboy

Country flag
IF an F-16 was shot down, there would be some photographic evidence. Even shot-down toy drones get photographed from 10 angles. As members have already pointed out, it would be nigh impossible to hide this if it happened. The American liaison for Pakistan's F-16 inventory isn't doctor strange and couldn't have made the wreck disappear so quickly, he would've had to be waiting at the crash site with a full scrub team with full media blackout, waiting for the jet to crash. That's just preposterous.
How many images are there of the Bison being shot down ?

and I don’t mean the Ranger standing on the wing after the fact

abingdonboy

Country flag
Para wale taking selfies 😅 without covering their faces,

a new plate carrier (seen only with soldiers deployed in body guard duties)

Most corporations with uniforms will disallow their employees from posing in their uniforms for this stuff, even worse these guys are nominally on duty (they are the COAS’s close protection team)

this is before we even get into the ongoing farce of using PARA SF (in berets) for this role

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

MARCOS & 9 Para SF at Rajpath, 2000. This was after the Kargil War, and the commentator says that it is the first time Para Cdos are on the parade.
I remember watching this thing in DD-1back then. I don’t think marcos was shown ever again. Btw back in first decade of 2000s paras opening the parade was unheard of except once.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles