Indian Special Forces

Flying Dagger

Country flag
He is a charlatan and a fraud. I have no idea what nationalist means anymore.

The spares and ammo of Small Arms are not a national strategic resource. They can be machined in a garage. All we need is QC.

Lastly can we move Small Arms discussion to a different thread - this is going OT

And please can we stop posting pictures of armed police units in the SF thread.

He ain't a fraud.

Shifu isn't his name but the title he earned in martial arts self defence etc.

That's what he does provide training for martial arts.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Yeah you can tell from his physique. /s
I had a training session with one Shifu ji and the group had girls too. The session was organize through a rw group .

If you look at them pretty normal one but even the girls rolled over guys bigger than them using techniques.

We should definitely make it part of our lifestyle.

I think he was in baaghi movie first part too.

rkhanna

Country flag
He ain't a fraud.

Skin this cat how you want. He is a fraud. He has pretended to be ex military to sell his wares and now has wrangled his way into teaching tactical combat to our services. Who gives a rats ass if he is a martial arts instructor.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Skin this cat how you want. He is a fraud. He has pretended to be ex military to sell his wares and now has wrangled his way into teaching tactical combat to our services. Who gives a rats ass if he is a martial arts instructor.
He didn't pretended to be anything he used the title Shifu ji which he has.

Wearing camo uniform doesn't mean he pretended to be ex military he said he provided training to them and that's true he did.

And you can opt for an elephant ass if you wish... But first earn the Shifu title
In your lifetime.

rkhanna

Country flag
He didn't pretended to be anything he used the title Shifu ji which he has.

Wearing camo uniform doesn't mean he pretended to be ex military he said he provided training to them and that's true he did.

And you can opt for an elephant ass if you wish... But first earn the Shifu title
In your lifetime.
Sorry he is not a fraud because he is a martial arts instructor. He is a fraud because that's the core of his nature.

Please Google the number of FIRs against him. I have followed this guy for a decade an a half. He HAS claimed to be ex military. There are FIR from veterans against him on this.

Even the best engineer in the world can be a fraud doesn't mean his degree is invalid.

He is an asswipe.

Gessler

Country flag
And now it seems tho as if they have full freedom to customise their weapons. Not that they didn't have it before but it's even better now.

View attachment 81249

View attachment 81250
?

Not seeing anything here that's comprised of 'customized' or non-standard equipment on the rifles.

Flattop-Tavors are being issued as standard now, as are Mepro MOR optics for Para regmt (previously only Navy & IAF used the MOR and Army used MARS). Day/night sight combo with N/SEAS NVG + day optic also used since long...as is the practice using custom paint jobs on some operators' rifles (but paint doesn't really count as equipment xD).

12arya

Country flag
You mean, the government uses members of the SF as agent provocateur to derail a protest, etc...?
ya and to find the source of these protests, organisers, foreign and local, then screw their images...u know the drill. also, to anticipate another riot and nip it before it even buds!

Killbot

Country flag
He ain't a fraud.

The shit he pulls ain't gonna defend ass. It is all for show. Make him fight a wrestler or something, and watch his ass get trampled on.

He is stealing the valor of our soldiers who have actually died for the country. If I had it my way, he'd be hanged.

12arya

Country flag
Will you please keep your crappy politics away from this thread. I too comes from thr very same state and i know very clearly what your so called blue eyed patriot RSS boys are trying to create. Everyone have some sort of political lineage, but this aint the thread for expressing it.
It wasn't a political question at all and I did put a disclaimer as well in my post as well. U r very free to have ur own opinions abt anybody. I never quoted u, kindly ignore me. Do not quote my post again; im not interested in ur very " intellectual" opinions either.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The shit he pulls ain't gonna defend ass. It is all for show. Make him fight a wrestler or something, and watch his ass get trampled on.

He is stealing the valor of our soldiers who have actually died for the country. If I had it my way, he'd be hanged.

😂😂😂😂

Gessler

Country flag
All of them don't even have NODs. Wtf??!!
In the regular infantry sections, the norm is 1-2 guys out of 10 are given an NVG and they have to guide rest of section in both night navigation and providing a target sector (I guess some have tracer rounds) to direct fire of the section.

I very much doubt it's the same in Airborne or SF (have seen entire units with NVGs) but one thing is for sure - night fighting equipment is in serious short supply across the board. For regulars and special units alike.

12arya

Country flag
Dude why the hostility? You're projecting man
Exactly. I just don't get this childish behaviour from ppl online. If u don't like something just block or ignore it.

Some members are reacting as if I have disrespected their entire family or something. I have nvr ever quoted this particular member or asked his opinions or his politics. Just as he is free to state his opinions so am i. If my post has broken the thread rule, plz delete it. The member is a moderator and is free to do so instead of quoting and attacking.

I asked if this was a valid thing to do, that's all. Those who feel offended, plz ignore me or report the damn post.

I have always respected the forum rules and followed them to the core. Many members have derailed the previous SF thread to 100 pages and nobody had an issue yet I wrote one post (with a clear disclaimer) I'm derailing the thread! Plz, be realistic and fair. And this is my last post on it.

Don't wish to actually derail the thread with further replies!

Last edited:

ManhattanProject

Country flag
u can easily ignore my post. as I said in my original post it was just a question as if it is feasible or not.
No need to unleash verbal diarrhea here over a question as u clearly have comprehension issues!
Be civil and u were not even quoted in this particular post!
I am not the one who is unleashing verbal diarrhoea.
Stop deraling the thread and take your poisonous politics elsewhere.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles