Indian Special Forces

notaname

Country flag
imagine in 2060 when we're all a bunch of greasers and we see a picture of futuristic para's with two different cloaking system that distorts the body differently which makes a funky ass image
Trust me the way army treats them, If things don't change they will be the same, albeit we will not be able to type anything. :frog:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

ManhattanProject

Country flag
His stomach is exposed or he is just wearing it properly?
These plates are meant to stop bullets from hitting the most vital organs in our body, organs which if hit will put you down almost instantly. The Heart and the lungs. You could wear a BPJ which gives better protection, but SF operators prefer plate carriers as they would rather take the risk and keep the mobility provided by plate carriers. BPJ might have better protection but mobilty will help you avoid getting hit in the first place.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I am damn sure he is the guy which armasen posted in twitter
I mean he knows c-clamping either he has learnt from himself or sent for course in other country
I think this dude is just a normal Grunt, not in SF. He probably has an interest in tactical gear and buys all his kit himself. That naked Sig is a dead giveaway.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
These plates are meant to stop bullets from hitting the most vital organs in our body, organs which if hit will put you down almost instantly. The Heart and the lungs. You could wear a BPJ which gives better protection, but SF operators prefer plate carriers as they would rather take the risk and keep the mobility provided by plate carriers. BPJ might have better protection but mobilty will help you avoid getting hit in the first place.
Wait what ?
I thought that bpj carries level 2 and 3a armor and is meant to protect against handguns while plate carriers insert level 3 or 4 plates which save you from rifle rounds.
Can you please confirm your claim?

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Wait what ?
I thought that bpj carries level 2 and 3a armor and is meant to protect against handguns while plate carriers insert level 3 or 4 plates which save you from rifle rounds.
BPJs have hard plates too. This piece of shit Army bought has hard plates too. You need to do more research.

images (88).jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
So no camo? They just put on anything they want?
On their own soil doing patrols in plain clothes. Wait for some clown to justify this as needing to โ€˜blend inโ€™

itโ€™s funny that many seem to view SF as spies or thar 99% of their work is undercover hence why they are always out of uniform when the reality is they just lack discipline

itsme

Country flag
On their own soil doing patrols in plain clothes. Wait for some clown to justify this as needing to โ€˜blend inโ€™

itโ€™s funny that many seem to view SF as spies or thar 99% of their work is undercover hence why they are always out of uniform when the reality is they just lack discipline
More than discipline, I think they prefer personal bought clothing cause the standard issue combat clothing is not up to the mark, may be.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Wait what ?
Okay, let me explain.

BPJ is a misnomer. Nothing is bullet proof, it is just bullet resistant.

When we look at what is called a BPJ, it is just many layers of kevlar that provides good overall protection against handgun bullets and shrapnel. It also has a "pocket" in the front and back for inserting a plate, which makes it resistant to rifle rounds.

1669501222268.png

(note the good amount of kevlar packing around neck, groin and shoulders - Very good shrapnel resistance.)

A plate carrier is basically only the "pocket", where you can slide in the plates and have protection from rifle rounds. However, it wont protect you from shrapnel anywhere else apart from chest and back.

1669501371226.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles